YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Storm Front (Montana Rescue, #5)
This topic is about Storm Front
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Storm Front by Susan May Warren --> Starting September 10th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 12277 comments 2%

(view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 12277 comments 26% done

(view spoiler)

Caitlyn Santi | 50 comments I just finished chapter 5
(view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 12277 comments Caitlyn wrote: "I just finished chapter 5
[spoilers removed]"

I can totally see that coming! I agree - I love Susan's writing style. :)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 12277 comments 40%

(view spoiler)

Caitlyn Santi | 50 comments Melanie wrote: "40%

[spoilers removed]"

I loved the apple throwing scene, too! I felt so bad for him, too!

message 8: by Caitlyn (last edited Sep 15, 2018 01:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Caitlyn Santi | 50 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 12277 comments Caitlyn wrote: "Finished I've loved Ty from the beginning of the series and was so excited for his story! Overall, I loved this book, even though I was a little disappointed that Ty returning to the cockpit ended ..."
(view spoiler)

Caitlyn Santi | 50 comments (view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 12277 comments Caitlyn wrote: "Same here! I could never be a storm chaser, I would be totally freaking out!

I thought it was so cool how the doctor that did Brette's surgery was the woman that Ty rescued at the beginning of the..."

That is really cool how everything came full circle.

Oh, wow! Now I'm jealous that I didn't have this in audio! That sounds so cool. :)

The wedding was awesome.

I'm eager to read the next book, as I think it is the final book, and I'm am looking forward to seeing how things end up for everyone. I feel like Esme has to have a big role in the last book, how about you?

Caitlyn Santi | 50 comments I completely agree! It was funny, during the last chapter before the epilogue I had been wondering who would be the secondary POV characters in Pete and Jess' story, and then as soon the epilogue started and it was from Esme's perspective I was like "Okay, I guess that answers that question!" LOL!

This is really sad, but I'm totally drawing a blank on more things to discuss! Is there anything else you would like to talk about? 🙂

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 12277 comments Yeah, I'm out of things to discuss too. Really enjoyed this buddy read. Hope we both get the next book soon. :))

message 14: by Caitlyn (last edited Sep 26, 2018 02:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Caitlyn Santi | 50 comments I really enjoyed this buddy read too! 😊💕