Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Promo Codes for Reviews - Mystery/Romantic Suspense

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (last edited Sep 02, 2018 01:05PM) (new)

Patricia Dusenbury | 13 comments Set in pre-Katrina New Orleans, Secrets, Lies & Homicide was an Electronic Publishing Industry Coalition finalist for best ebook mystery. It is the second book in the Claire Marshall trilogy.

Claire's construction company has a new client. Tony Burke is a well-known racecar driver, perhaps better known as a playboy. He wants to restore his family house in New Orleans’ Lower Garden District. When Claire talks him into re-opening his father’s boarded-up studio, they find evidence of an old murder. The next day, there’s a second murder. Tony insists the two crimes, although years apart, are connected. Unfortunately, the most obvious link puts him on top of the list of suspects. Claire has been seeing a homicide detective, but her sympathies lie more and more with the chief suspect. Tony asks Claire to help him track down an old land deal that, he thinks, will lead to the killer. Their search uncovers a web of family secrets and old lies. DNA tests and money trails compound the confusion. Everyone has something to hide, and nothing stops the killer from striking again. Love is dangerous. Truth can be fatal

If this sounds like a book you'd enjoy and you're willing to write a review, please respond to this thread. I'll send you an Audible code for a free copy.

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Would love to listen & review :)
US -
victoriahaugen@yahoo.com
Thanks! :)

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Dusenbury | 13 comments I emailed you a code, Victoria. Happy listening.

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura | 47 comments Would be happy to listen and review -- US code please. laozols@gmail.com
Thank you.

message 5: by Patricia (last edited Sep 06, 2018 02:48PM) (new)

Patricia Dusenbury | 13 comments I'm about to email a code and hope you enjoy listening.

message 6: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Hello! Would love to listen and review this one! :)
US
victoriahaugen@yahoo.com

thanks much!

message 7: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Dusenbury | 13 comments Patricia wrote: "I'm about to email a code and hope you enjoy listening."

Victoria, you responded on Sept 2, and i already emailed you a code.

Pat

message 8: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Hudson | 7 comments Hello! If you have any US codes left, I'd love to listen and review this one...it sounds right up my alley. b.hudson68@gmail.com.

Thanks
Brooke