Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Rp Archive > Stonestream and Hollypaw

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
Here it is.

message 2: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Hollypaw say in camp, she was bored,bored,bored,bored.
"I am bored!!!!" She says quietly to herself.

message 3: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Stonestream]
"Are you ready to go out of camp. Have you been outside of camp before?" He asked wondering.

((It has been awhile since I have rped this cat... so bare with me as I figure him out.))

message 4: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments ((okay))
"Of course! I am 11 moons old!" She said, smiling.
" Sure, training? " She asked hopefully.

message 5: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Have to go sorry. At least we got some training in though))

message 6: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments (( :( ))

message 7: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

After getting to when to train he asked her. "Do you want to learn training in our out of water." He asked hoping that she would say water. He loves teaching water.

message 8: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "In!!!! In!!!! In!!!! I love to swim!!!" Hollypaw said, very excited .

message 9: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Okay!" He said trilled. "First, you are going to like this but, I am going to have you swim some laps." He said getting into the water. "You need the build up muscle in your legs and endurance." He said ready to swim. "I am even going to be doing these with you. I do these almost every day to stay strong and have lots of endurance." He said.

message 10: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Okay! Fun!" Hollypaw said, slipping into the water next to him. She turned to face him, paddling her paws to stay afloat.
" Can I start? " she asked, starting to swim a little. She was very good at it.

message 11: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Lets go to that tree over there and back twice." He said pointing at a tree downstream. "Ready, set, go." He said swimming right next to Hollypaw.

message 12: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Hollypaw swam, slowly at first. Then she does up. She slowed down, then sped up. After she done 3 laps, she stopped to catch her breath.
"How many more?" Hollypaw gasped. She swam in a circle around Stonestorm.

message 13: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Good job!" He said getting do with his laps. "Okay now lets go where you can touch do you anywhere that would work?" He asked.

message 14: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Um... N-no" Hollypaw said. She paddled toward the bank. She reached her paws down, she could barely touch. She was about 1 foot from the shore. She turned to Stonestorm.
"I can sorta touch here" she saoid, shifting her paws. She walked/swam closer to the bank. It got easier to touch. When she was a bout a half foot to the shore, she was stable.
"I can run right here!" She chirped happily. She walked to where she couldn't touch anymore. Then she swam back out to Stonestorm

message 15: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Okay nice. I don't want to go there tough, because there is still a stronger current." He said motion to her to follow him as he swam up stream to a bend in the river. "Here is a good spot." He said pointing an area where the current was not present and where she could touch.

message 16: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Okay!" Hollypaw chirped happily. She swam after Stonestorm, and swam in till She could touch. She found solid ground underneath her pads, she turned her black head around.
"Here" she said to her mentor.

message 17: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Okay now go under water for as long as you can, than stand up when you need to breathe." He said knowing this exercise would help her hold her breath for a long if she was ever pinned down. "Go when your ready."

message 18: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Ready!" Hollypaw said. She took a deep breath in, then dived under. She stayed down for about 29 seconds. Then she stood up, and took a breath.

message 19: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Nice!!!" He said impressed. "by the time your a warrior you will be able to hold it even longer." He said looking around. "Now I am going to teach you and basic move that you can do well in deeper water. You swim under your opponent and reach up and scratch there underside." He said demonstrating. "This is a move that lots of cats do, so I will show you how to defend it next, after you show me your attack."

message 20: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Yay!!!!!" Hollypaw said. She swam out to deeper water. Paddling her short legs.

message 21: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

He swam out with her. "Remember slethed claws. Okay, now try it on me."

message 22: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Um, okay!" Hollypaw chirped, she swam a little away from her mentor. She ducked under when he wasn't looking and swam in till She saw his underbelly, she reached up with her black paws and pawed his belly. Then, shot up for air.
"How'd I do?" Hollypaw asked.

message 23: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Not bad! You will have to practice and get faster, but it is looking good." He said. "When a cat does that move, and they are not fast enough they expose there underside. All you have to do is be quick and get it. Scratch them, and than quickly turn away." He said showing how to do it as he explained.

message 24: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Okay!" Hollypaw said, not one bit embarrassed or anything like that. She ducked under, and pushed gently at Stonestream's under belly. She pushed herself backwards and shot up for air, but as soon s she had a breath, she dived under and swam for Stonestream again and lightly paws at his belly, then pushed herself backwards, and shot her head up. Then she swam back to Stonestream.
"How 'bout now?"

message 25: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Better. It is getting good." He said loving how enthusiastic she was about it.

message 26: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Can I show you a move my mother taught me?" Hollypaw asked, she tilted she head.

message 27: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Sure!" He wondering what move it was.

message 28: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Hollypaw swam a little far from Stonestream. She dived under, and swam for his back. She pushed it and delivered around his body, coming up through his paws, and swatting his face gently.

message 29: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Nice move." He said wanting to be done training. "Do you want to hunt?"

message 30: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Sure"

message 31: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Stonestorm went over to a spot where his shadow was not in the water and demonstrated how to catch fish quickly. "I want to see you try to catch a fish, to see if you can do it with little practice." He explained.

message 32: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Okay"

message 33: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Try for that one over there." He said pointing at a bigger one.

message 34: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments She tries to not longer over the water. She reached her paw out to soon, and kisses by a mouse length.

message 35: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Nice try." He said. "It takes practice to learn." He said.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.