The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars discussion

Does anyone know any books just like this one? I love a good romance novel.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mackenzie Miller reply if you know anything

Kara R There is one I read called The Brilliant Light of Amber Sunrise. It has a similar plot line and still is a good read. But nothing can compare to The Fault in Our Stars

Rebecca Mckenzie All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Madyson If I stay by:Gayle Forman! Its about a teenage girl who has a boyfriend and they do everything together and one day there is a snow day at there school so she and her family not boyfriend though, are driving somewhere and they crash and its all up to her whether she stays (lives) or doesn't (die) I didn't want to give too too much detail since it would take away from how good/amazing the book is it truly makes your heart cry

Mackenzie Miller Madyson wrote: "If I stay by:Gayle Forman! Its about a teenage girl who has a boyfriend and they do everything together and one day there is a snow day at there school so she and her family not boyfriend though, a..."

Thank you so much for the book suggestion. It sounds great and I cant wait to read it!

Mackenzie Miller Kara wrote: "There is one I read called The Brilliant Light of Amber Sunrise. It has a similar plot line and still is a good read. But nothing can compare to The Fault in Our Stars"

Thank you so much. Sounds awesome!

Mackenzie Miller Rebecca wrote: "All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven"

Awesome! Thanks!

Narges I haven't found any book like that . It's john green's masterpiece. So I guess It's the one.