Challenge Corner discussion

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, #1)
This topic is about Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Let's Buddy! - Classics/Lit > Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll -> Starting September 2nd, 2018

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Alaina (ameserole) | 63659 comments Mod
After a tumble down the rabbit hole, Alice finds herself far away from home in the absurd world of Wonderland. As mind-bending as it is delightful, Lewis Carroll’s 1865 novel is pure magic for young and old alike.

message 2: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Marshall | 78 comments So, I remember the drinking glass that makes alice small from the Kingdom Hearts game but I just finished Chapter 2 and in about 2 sentences it went from her and a mouse to an entire party of animals swimming to the shore from her pool of tears.... where did they come from?

message 3: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Marshall | 78 comments Learning lots of boggle words already... I think this next years reading challenge may make a big difference in how next year's championship works out! Lory hahaaa!

message 4: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Marshall | 78 comments You are definitely right, this is nothing like the movie, she hasn't gotten past the first room and it appears that Mr. Lewis Carroll was definitely on something and so was his publisher, because not a lot of this is making sense, but then again... I know a lot of movies that don't make sense... however one might think a classic would come together somewhat...