Any and Every Roleplay discussion

Medieval Roleplay > Medieval Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 110 comments Mod
((Ye may roleplay))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya climbed up a tree and gazed upon the castle. She needed to bring a message to princess Kitty.

message 3: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Aug 18, 2009 09:35AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments anna traveled on horse back through the forest.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya heard horse hooves and turned around to see a girl traveling through the forest on horseback.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments "hello." anna greeted her warmly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2009 10:24AM) (new)

Anya jumped down from the tree. "Hello." she said in a singsong voice. "Where are you headed?"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments "the eastern mountains." she said, looking in there direction. they were so far away you could only just bairly see the tips of them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I am headed to the castle of Princess Kitty could you drop me off there on your way to the east.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments SHE nodded, scooting closer to the front of the horse, making room for anya to get on.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Anya jumped up and landed on the back of the horse. "Thanks." she said.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments "hold on" anna said, quickly going into a gallop, manuvering through the wood expertly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your good at this!" Anya said. "What is your name?"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments "anna" she answerd.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Anya." she said.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments anna continued to steer the horse at a quick pace.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2009 11:16AM) (new)

Anya hopped off the horse when they reached the castle. "Thank you." she said to Anna as she rode away. She ran into the castle and ran down the halls. The queen found her and stopped her. "Your majesty where is Kitty?" She said. "In her room I belive." said the queen. Anya ran as fast as she could up the stairs to Kitty's room. "KITTY!" she yelled.

message 17: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Aug 19, 2009 11:37AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 32 comments anna rode off into the distance. i don't know if i said this already, but she is side-sadle.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kitty jumped, setting down her violin, "Yes?" she opened the door.