2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Angela's September Reading Plan

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Oct 01, 2018 08:32PM) (new)

Angela | 749 comments Buddy Read

The Crippled God FBR - Series Complete Read

Book Club

Bird Box SWBC Read

Series Read

Lost Girls (DI Kim Stone #3) Read

Why Kill the Innocent (Sebastian St Cyr. #13) Series UTD
Etched in Bone (The Others #5) Series Complete Read

Carried over

The Queen of Bedlam

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4507 comments Mod
Great books on your list, Angela! I'm looking forward to our group read of Lost Girls. Enjoy!

message 3: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1197 comments Have a good month Angela!
I want to read Etched in Bone too (but don't have the book), hope you enjoy it.

message 4: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Several awesome books on your list, Angela. You've made it to the end of Malazan! There should be a trophy or something.

Have a great month with your selections!

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Thanks guys.

I know. There should definitely be some kind of celebration. Though the books is so grim that the likelihood of taking time to recover after may be required.

message 6: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 558 comments Nice list. I really have to try the DI Kim Stone and the St. Cyr ones. Been hearing great things about them.

message 7: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Christina T wrote: "Nice list. I really have to try the DI Kim Stone and the St. Cyr ones. Been hearing great things about them."

I heartily recommend both. Sebastian St Cyr is one of my book boyfriends. :-)

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finished The Crippled God (Malazan Book of the Fallen, #10) by Steven Erikson 5/5 and this completes the Malazan Book of the Fallen series. It's been a wonderful journey.

message 9: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Angela wrote: "Finished The Crippled God (Malazan Book of the Fallen, #10) by Steven Erikson 5/5 and this completes the Malazan Book of the Fallen series. It's been a wonderful journey."

Woohoo! Awesome! It's on my list, will probably get to it in 5 years..... But my husband is enjoying it! He's on book 5 or 6.

message 10: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments Angela wrote: "Finished The Crippled God (Malazan Book of the Fallen, #10) by Steven Erikson 5/5 and this completes the Malazan Book of the Fallen series. It's been a wonderful journey."

Yay!!

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4507 comments Mod
Christina T wrote: "Nice list. I really have to try the DI Kim Stone and the St. Cyr ones. Been hearing great things about them."

Highly recommend both!

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Etched in Bone (The Others, #5) by Anne Bishop 4/5. I liked the ending for Meg and Simon. It seemed to fit their characters for me.

I'm counting this as series completed as the next book can be read as a standalone.

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Finished
Bird Box by Josh Malerman 3/5
Lost Girls (D.I. Kim Stone, #3) by Angela Marsons 4/5
Lake Silence (The Others, #6) by Anne Bishop 4/5