message 1: by Cal (new)

Cal (Cal's Reading Corner) (calsreadingcorner) | 65 comments Mod
Time for you to do the talking!

Answer these prompts below:
1. Your first name and age.
2. Where you're from.
3. Why you use Goodreads.
4. What are you currently reading?
5. What's a popular book you did not enjoy?
6. What's the book that got you into reading?
7. What's the perfect reading environment?
8. Fondest memory of reading?
9. Favourite feature of a Goodreads Group?
10. What will you read next?

description

message 2: by Vicky Again (new)

Vicky Again (vickyagain) | 2 comments 1. Hi! I'm Vicky and I'm 17.
2. I'm from sunny and hot Florida!
3. I use Goodreads both to keep track of my own books and my friends' reading!
4. I'm currently reading Sadie by Courtney Summers! Such a gripping thriller, omg.
5. City of Bones. It was meh.
6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer! Or, well, it got me into young adult books, at least.
7. Cozy, bright, and with lots of books, of course!
8. ...the reading part.
9. Polls!
10. As She Ascends by Jodi Meadows!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Hey! I'm Clarissa and I'm 16.
2. I'm from Austria, from Vienna to be exact.
3. To interact with other booklovers, to read reviews and to keep track of my reading.
4. "Das Lied der Krähen", which is the german version of "Six of Crows"
5. Eleanor & Park, it just wasn't that good ??
6. I love reading since I was in primary school and back then I loved the books by Christine Nöstlinger, so I guess those got me into reading.
7. at home, curled up in blanket, rainy weather, hot cup of tea
8. All the emotions you feel when you're reading idk i don't have particular memory.
9. This is my first group, so I'll find out!
10. I haven't decided yet.
P.S. English isn't my first language so I'm sorry about any grammatical errors

message 4: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 3 comments 1. Hey! I'm Ruby, 16
2. The US of America
3. To keep track of my reading and find some groups like this to interact with other readers!
4. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson (It is SO GOOD)
5. The Fault in Our Stars...? I'M SORRY It's probably just because I finally read it recently and I'm sure if I read it back when it first came out I'd like it more but... yeah
6. I think the Warriors series by Erin Hunter - back in like first grade
7. Either sitting in the sun during the summer or on a comfy chair with a blanket near the fire in the winter!
8. Idk, I guess I'd just say books that make me yell out loud or invoke actual happiness or sadness or SOMETHING in me - that's the kind of writing I respect
9. Buddy Reads maybe? I'm not sure
10. Idkkkk, maybe Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

message 5: by Cal (new)

1. I'm Cal, and I'm 19.
2. I'm from Australia.
3. I am highly competitive and have no IRL community for book lovers.
4. CR: In Other Lands.
5. Years ago, I didn't enjoy Throne of Glass... but rereading it, I ADORE it.
6. Divergent and Twilight.
7. My perfect reading environment involves being in a cosy cabin, with a fluffy blanket, and it's raining outside.
8. Reading on the train during the late-night commutes.
9. I love meeting new friends, and having online book clubs.
10. Next on my TBR is: Save the Date or By Your Side.

message 6: by Cal (new)

Vicky Who Reads wrote: "1. Hi! I'm Vicky and I'm 17.
4. I'm currently reading Sadie by Courtney Summers! Su..."

Hey Vicky! Thanks so much for frontiering this forum <3. Are you enjoying Sadie? I'm thinking of reading this via audiobook.

message 7: by Cal (last edited Sep 02, 2018 02:42PM) (new)

Clarissa wrote: "1. Hey! I'm Clarissa and I'm 16.
2. I'm from Austria, from Vienna to be exact.
3. To interact with other booklovers, to read reviews and to keep track of my reading.
4. "Das Lied der Krähen", whic..."

Welcome to your first Goodreads group! I hope you have fun :)

I absolutely love studying Austrian history. And don't worry, your English sounds perfect so far!

message 8: by Cal (new)

Ruby wrote: "1. Hey! I'm Ruby, 16
2. The US of America
3. To keep track of my reading and find some groups like this to interact with other readers!
4. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson (It is SO GOOD)
5. The F..."

Hi Ruby! I read Truly Devious at the beginning of the year. I listened to it via audiobook-- are you doing that too?

Thanks for joining this group. I'll definitely be running buddy reads. Do you prefer couple groups or larger groups?

message 9: by Vicky Again (new)

Vicky Again (vickyagain) | 2 comments Cal wrote: "Vicky Who Reads wrote: "1. Hi! I'm Vicky and I'm 17.
4. I'm currently reading Sadie..."

I am! And I think the audiobook will be soooo intense and cool, especially because a large part of this book is a podcast about Sadie's story. Definitely recommend this one--very hard-hitting!

message 10: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 3 comments Cal wrote: "Ruby wrote: "1. Hey! I'm Ruby, 16
2. The US of America
4. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson (It is SO G..."

Nah, physical copy (the only audiobooks I've ever been able to get into are Stephen Fry's Harry Potter ones, and some poetry books tbh)

honestly either! But while I think it would be harder to find a book that a bunch of people would all really want to read and be able to read at the same time, that could be more fun, seeing ranging opinions etc with a larger group

message 11: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn (jocelynthenerd) | 1 comments 1. Hi! I'm Jocelyn and am 15
2. The USA
3. To see how much I'm reading and keep up with everything books
4. I just started Reviving Kendall by Brandy Slaven
5. I started Dorothy Must Die and couldn't get past Chapter 5
6. The Selection by Kiera Cass
7. My room with a hot drink, a blanket, pillow, and fuzzy socks on a cold day
8. I love going to new world and stepping into a different life
9. Idk, this is my first one
10. I'm not sure, I have a pile of TBR's

message 12: by Cal (new)

Jocelyn wrote: "1. Hi! I'm Jocelyn and am 15
2. The USA
3. To see how much I'm reading and keep up with everything books
4. I just started Reviving Kendall by Brandy Slaven
5. I started Dorothy Must Die and couldn..."

Welcome, Jocelyn, to your first GR group! I hope you have fun :)

message 13: by Luis (new)

Luis Jiménez 1. Hi! My name is Luis and I`m 20
2. I`m from France
3. A beginning to begin reading and to track the books I read
4. "Quiet" by Susan Cain
5. I haven`t read enough books that I disliked so far
6. It all started in grade school when I read "Cirque Du Freak" by Darren Shan and read the whole series (:
7. Drinking green tea and mint while listening to Bach with a cozy soft blanket
8. During my early teens, I enjoyed reading "The Lost Hero" by Rick Riordan in my bedroom that caused a vivid imagination that I couldn`t forget.
9. I don`t know
10. Undecided; either "Les Misérables" by Victor Hugo or "The Devil in the White City" by Erik Larson

message 14: by Bree (new)

Bree Maralit (breemaralit) | 1 comments 1. Hi! I am Bree and I am 20.
2. I'm from the Philippines
3. To track the books I read
4. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid and Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
5. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
6. Dork Diaries!
7. When it's raining
8. When you care about the characters
9. I don't know yet
10. I can't decide yet lol maybe Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

message 15: by Caden (new)

Caden Price (cadenpricethejoker) | 1 comments 1. Caden 24
2. Republic of texas
3. mostly to find book reviews
4. graphic novels
5. Cassandra claires stuff
6. Probably dr. seuss
7. my bedroom
8. The librarian story time in elementary school
9. meeting new poeple
10. Not sure yet so many choices

message 16: by Saloni (new)

Saloni | 1 comments 1. Hey! I'm Saloni and I'm 19
2. India
3. It seems right now the only reason is to increase my TBR! Joking, I started using Goodreads to find friends who are readers too and of course to find new books to read
4. A couple of Wattpad books and the TOG series re-read in anticipation for Kingdom of Ash
5. The Lunar Chronicles... I started it a couple of years ago and didn't like it. I'm going to give it another go soon... Fingers crossed.
6. Harry Potter
7. unlimited tea, coffee and snacks and a cozy blanket and rain outside.
8. All those times when I forgot I was reading and was just engulfed by the book in another world
9. Polls and making new friends(I won't mind pen pals either)
10. The TOG series! by Sarah Maas

message 17: by Darcey (new)

Darcey 1. Hi! I'm Darce and I'm 18
2. Australia
3. I use GR to find more bookish friends and to discover good books
4. The Raven Boys (Maggie Stiefvater)
5. Lady Midnight (Cassandra Claire) and The Name of the Wind (Patrick Rothfuss)
6. The Harry Potter series
7. On my reading chair with hot chocolate and a good book
8. When I went to the library and brought back a stack of books that were all amazing books so I couldn't put them in 'favourite book' order for reading
9. New friends and good book recommendations
10. A Monster Calls (Patrick Ness. I've heard great things about it!)

message 18: by Figgy (last edited Oct 07, 2018 01:36AM) (new)

Figgy (figgyoconnell) | 4 comments I just saw as I was typing in my answers that I'm not allowed to be over 25, but can I be an honorary young adult? I ADORE young adult books and honestly still feel the same as I did when I was 24, except certain things take a lot more physical effort and are harder to bounce back from...

I understand if the verdict is that I can't be here because it's a safe space for YAs and all, but I honestly just want to discuss awesome YA books, and found this group through Darce's comment on the discussion on annotating. If I can't be here, I wish you all the best with your group going forwards. :)

1. Steph. 31.
2. Melbourne, Australia
3. I use GR because it's my everything? Honestly, I don't bother so much with other social media sites so much anymore because... everyone wants to talk about books here, and I wish that was how the real world operated...
4. Currently reading What the Woods Keep by Katya de Becerra
5. Children of Blood and Bone
6. The Goosebumps series.
7. Comfy chair, fluffy pillows and blankets, and a good view of the rainy day outside. One day I'd like to have one of those cupboards that has been turned into a reading nook, though.
8. Home sick from school one day, Mum's friend dropped off a book to entertain me, and I spent the day reading, sleeping, and reading some more. It totally got me through the awful sick feels. Mum had really strict rules about not being allowed to watch TV or leave my room if home sick, so that book really helped to take my mind off the icky feels.
9. I love a good reading challenge. Team challenges are the best, but solo challenges have their benefits, too. Other than that, an active group greatly improves my chances of remembering to check in regularly.
10. Probably Navigating the Stars by Maria V. Snyder

message 19: by Darcey (new)

Darcey Figgy wrote: "I just saw as I was typing in my answers that I'm not allowed to be over 25, but can I be an honorary young adult? I ADORE young adult books and honestly still feel the same as I did when I was 24,..."

I think it's fine that you're in the group but it's not really my choice :)

message 20: by Cal (new)

Luis wrote: "1. Hi! My name is Luis and I`m 20
2. I`m from France
3. A beginning to begin reading and to track the books I read
4. "Quiet" by Susan Cain
5. I haven`t read enough books that I disliked so far
6. ..."

Hi Luis! I love green tea too! Your reading climate sounds like heaven. Welcome to the group!

message 21: by Cal (new)

Bree wrote: "1. Hi! I am Bree and I am 20.
2. I'm from the Philippines
3. To track the books I read
4. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid and Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
5. The U..."

Did you know that Sharp Objects is a TV series??? I had no idea!

message 22: by Cal (new)

Caden wrote: "1. Caden 24
2. Republic of texas
3. mostly to find book reviews
4. graphic novels
5. Cassandra claires stuff
6. Probably dr. seuss
7. my bedroom
8. The librarian story time in elementary school
9. ..."

Sorry, I've never heard of the "republic" of Texas. Could you please enlighten me? (Sorry, oblivious Aussie here!)

message 23: by Cal (new)

Saloni wrote: "1. Hey! I'm Saloni and I'm 19
2. India
3. It seems right now the only reason is to increase my TBR! Joking, I started using Goodreads to find friends who are readers too and of course to find new b..."

Hi Saloni (beautiful name!). I want to give the Lunar Chronicles another go too.

message 24: by Cal (new)

Darce wrote: "1. Hi! I'm Darce and I'm 18
2. Australia
3. I use GR to find more bookish friends and to discover good books
4. The Raven Boys (Maggie Stiefvater)
5. Lady Midnight (Cassandra Claire) and The Name ..."

OMG HI fellow Aussie. It's so great to meet somebody of my kind :P I'm sorry to hear you didn't like Lady Midnight-- do you like the rest of Clare's books?

message 25: by Cal (last edited Oct 08, 2018 02:37AM) (new)

Figgy wrote: "I just saw as I was typing in my answers that I'm not allowed to be over 25, but can I be an honorary young adult? I ADORE young adult books and honestly still feel the same as I did when I was 24,..."

Hi Steph, you are absolutely welcome for this group! I just didn't want an influx of older-aged book club members who want to talk about their grand children (which is delightful, but I wanted friends near my maturity). Welcome to the group <3

message 26: by Cal (new)

Figgy wrote: "I just saw as I was typing in my answers that I'm not allowed to be over 25, but can I be an honorary young adult? I ADORE young adult books and honestly still feel the same as I did when I was 24,..."

LOL I love your reason for having Goodreads. That sums up my views of social media perfectly!!!

message 27: by Cal (new)

What are team challenges? I'd love to hear more.

message 28: by Figgy (last edited Oct 08, 2018 02:56AM) (new)

Figgy (figgyoconnell) | 4 comments Cal wrote: "Hi Steph, you are absolutely welcome for this group! I just didn't want an influx of older-aged book club members who want to talk about their grand children (which is delightful, but I wanted friends near my maturity). Welcome to the group <3"

Yay, thank you! I didn't want to step on any toes, so I was waiting to head back before commenting elsewhere. Thanks for accepting me!

Cal wrote: "What are team challenges? I'd love to hear more."

For Love of A Book (or FLOAB) do them really well... The group is basically a whole heap of different challenges, and with huge member counts, so obviously group challenges in a newer group would be best to start small and build upon... but... the one I'm involved in right now is a Game of Thrones team challenge (last year it was Hunger Games). We have teams of three, each team is connected to a house (I'm Baratheon) and an ally (Stark, this season). Each "season" takes place over a month, with people allowed to opt in or out at the start of any new season, and we get four tasks per house.

I don't want to give too much info, because it's the kind of thing that becomes clear when playing... but for example, last week (week 2 of season 2) we got these Baratheon tasks:

a. Read a Book with fire burning on the cover
b. Read a Book with the word "comet" in the text - Inge - COMPLETED
c. Read a Book with a Main Character who renounces their religion
d. Read a Book written by an author with A.A. initials.

And these Stark tasks:

a. Read a Book with a character who gets a haircut - Figgy - COMPLETED
b. Read a Book with a girl who dresses like or pretends to be a boy - Inge - COMPLETED
c. Read a book with only black text on the cover - Filipa - COMPLETED
d. Read a Book written by an author with both initials found in "ARYA" (can only repeat the letter “A”)

Between the three on our team, at least one of us has to read a task from each of our main houses (person a and b can read from Baratheon, but then person c needs to read from Stark). Once we've each completed a mandatory task, we can read books matching any of the four tasks assigned to any of the remaining 7 houses. Points, penalties, or badges are awarded at the end of the week, and then we start it all over for the next week with new tasks...

I've seen other group challenges where there are certain words that need to be spelled out, and each person in the team reads a book or author starting with a different letter, for example.

FLOAB also do great individual challenges... but the group ones are definitely more fun.

message 29: by Cal (new)

Figgy wrote: "Cal wrote: "Hi Steph, you are absolutely welcome for this group! I just didn't want an influx of older-aged book club members who want to talk about their grand children (which is delightful, but I..."

That sounds amazing! I've seen the GoT challenge floating around, I could never understand it. Thank you for your explanation.

Please feel free to post all you want in different forums on here-- this page is for you! I've made a new folder: Reading Challenges. Post all you want here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

message 30: by Darcey (new)

Darcey Cal wrote: OMG HI fellow Aussie. It's so great to meet somebody of my kind :P I'm sorry to hear you didn't like Lady Midnight-- do you like the rest of Clare's books?

XD I'm glad that there are more Aussies out here! It is a pity that I didn't enjoy Lady Midnight, I like most of Cassandra Clare's books! Have you read some of her books?

message 31: by Cal (new)

Darce wrote: "Cal wrote: OMG HI fellow Aussie. It's so great to meet somebody of my kind :P I'm sorry to hear you didn't like Lady Midnight-- do you like the rest of Clare's books?

XD I'm glad that there are m..."

I've read alllll of her books, aside from the newest novellas.

message 32: by Darcey (new)

Darcey Cal wrote: "I've read alllll of her books, aside from the newest novellas."

So you really like her books? I liked the Mortal Instruments series and the Infernal Devices series but I haven't read much more of hers and I found the last few books in the Mortal Instruments series hard to get through.

message 33: by Cal (new)

Darce wrote: "Cal wrote: "I've read alllll of her books, aside from the newest novellas."

So you really like her books? I liked the Mortal Instruments series and the Infernal Devices series but I haven't read m..."

I adore Cassie. At least, I used to. Now I think I prefer Sarah J. Maas, but I also think that's due to my maturity growing...

In 2014, Cassie is what got me into reading, Goodreads, and redefining myself.

I absolutely hated City of Fallen Angels, but adored:
- All of TID
- City of Ashes
- City of Glass

Then my love was renewed when the most mature couple, Emma and Jules, were introduced.

Confession: anything with teens who actually have passion and ... ahem... sex... get/got me hooked.

Now my hormones have calmed down a bit, I'm not sure where I stand with Cassie.

But for the longest time I looooved Clary and Jace's forbidden love, Will's pining for Tessa, and then Jules and Emma doin it on the beach and being so... well. To be frank: Emma is the most relatable character Cassie has ever made, for me. I know for many, Emma wouldn't resonate to readers. But being blonde, beachy, and tall was got me intrigued. It was how she reacted to things that made me love TDA the most of all.

message 34: by Darcey (new)

Darcey Yeah I know what you mean about Emma and Jules being more mature, but I still don't really like their story that much. Or maybe I'm just growing out of my stage for loving C.Clare?

message 35: by Allie (new)

Allie (acdalton) 1. Hi! I'm Allie and I'm 16.
2. I am from North Carolina.
3. I use Goodreads to keep track of my books and to find new books to read.
4. I have been in a reading slump lately and have been busy with exams so sadly I'm not reading anything right now but I hope to get back into the reading mood shortly.
5. Siege and Storm. I loved Shadow and Bone and I was excited to start Seige and Storm but sadly I just didn't enjoy it as much and I couldn't connect to the story as well as I did with Shadow and Bone so I decided not to continue with the rest of the series.
6. I loved reading as a kid but then I stopped because I was afraid I would be judged for it but then I got to the age that I realized I shouldn't care what people think! The book that got me back into reading was probably the Fault in Our Stars because I really wanted to see the movie and I ended up reading the book before the movie.
7. At home, curled up in a blanket with nothing else there to bother you.
8. The emotions that it makes you feel
9. Being able to find other people to talk to about your favorite books
10. I have no clue yet! I'm just waiting for this reading slump to ride out first.

message 36: by Cal (new)

Allie wrote: "1. Hi! I'm Allie and I'm 16.
2. I am from North Carolina.
3. I use Goodreads to keep track of my books and to find new books to read.
4. I have been in a reading slump lately and have been busy ..."

Hi Allie! Thank you so much for joining and introducing yourself to the group!

I'm sorry about your reading slump. Do you like the sound of book club reads? We could all try to read the same book and then discuss it. I'll encourage you to read regularly to get you out of that slump :P

message 37: by Erin (new)

Erin | 1 comments 1. Hey I’m Erin and I am 15 years old.
2. I am from Manchester, England.
3. I only just downloaded it because I wanted to find some more books to read.
4. I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson.
5. I have enjoyed all the books I have read so far.
6. I’ve been ready since I was young so I don’t really know.
7. In my bedroom, with some quiet music in the background and a smoothie.
8. In the school library every morning in year 7 on the beanbags (they have got rid of them now though).
9. I haven’t ever been in one because I got the app 1 hour ago so I don’t know.
10. Possibly Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon because I started reading it last year but never finished it.

message 38: by Cal (new)

Erin wrote: "1. Hey I’m Erin and I am 15 years old.
2. I am from Manchester, England.
3. I only just downloaded it because I wanted to find some more books to read.
4. I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson.
5. ..."

Hi Erin, thanks for joining the group! Welcome to Goodreads. If you need any help navigating the site, I'm happy to help. It's a bit old school-- you have to know basic html coding if you want to format the text.

I'm happy to recommend books too. I'm sure others in this group have their great YA list/s.

message 39: by Elfrida (last edited Jan 21, 2019 01:25AM) (new)

Elfrida Shade (elfridashade) 1. I go by Shade and I'm 15
2. , Australia
3. I want to make new friends and participate in reading
challenges.
4.Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows (again)
6. I've been an avid reader since the tender age of five so I can't remember.
7. A couch at the library or under the blankets in bed
10. Daughter of a Pirate King

message 40: by Cal (new)

Elfrida wrote: "1. I go by Shade and I'm 15
2. , Australia
3. I want to make new friends and participate in reading
challenges.
4.Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows (again)
6. I've been an avid reader since t..."

Welcome, Shade! It's nice to see a fellow Aussie here :D

message 41: by Elfrida (new)

Elfrida Shade (elfridashade) Thanks, Aussies kick Ass!

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma Reads  | 1 comments Hello!
1. My name is Emma and I am 17.
2. I am from Michigan!
3. I use Goodreads because I adore reading and love talking about books with people who also love books.
4. I am currently "The Fountains of Silence" by Rita Sepetys
5. I absolutely detested "Jane Eyre"
6. There is a story with this question. Basically I could not learn how to read when everybody else did. I was way behind all my classmates, I could not read until second grade. So as soon as I could read by myself, I was so proud that I began reading constantly! The first book that I was able to read was "Whose Mouse are You"
7. At my local library, sitting in front of the fire, with some coffee.
8. I was in 5th grade and I was reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" on my dad's lap. I was sitting on his lap when my favorite character died, and I just sobbed. I had never felt so passionate about a book.
9. I love polls!
10. Next up I will be reading "Beware the Night" by Jessika Fleck

message 43: by Zoha (new)

Zoha | 2 comments Hi everyone!

1. My name is Zoha and I'm 17.
2. I'm from India but I live in UAE.
3. I use Goodreads to find good book recommendations and check out reviews before buying books.
4. Even though I have my finals going on, I am currently reading The God Of Small Things by Arundhati Roy which is completely out of the genre I usually read.
5. A popular book I didn't really like was Fangirl or rather any book by Rainbow Rowell, I don't know why his writing style just wasn't meant for me.
6. Honestly, I don't remember because I've been interested in reading for as long as I can remember be it fairytale bed time stories or comics (Tinkle) or hard bound Enid Blyton books.
7. Sitting by the window with good lightning where I can easily stretch my legs or sit with my legs criss-crossed.
8. One of my favourite memories of reading is when I probably cried my eyes out when my favourite character died in this book which I obviously can't mention cause no spoilers.
9. Meeting new people and getting good book recommendations.
10. Either the last 3 books of the 'Shatter Me' series by Tahereh Mafi or The Picture Of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde which once again falls into a a genre I'm not that familiar with but I've heard it's really good so I can't wait to read it.

message 44: by Cal (new)

Emma wrote: "Hello!
1. My name is Emma and I am 17.
2. I am from Michigan!
3. I use Goodreads because I adore reading and love talking about books with people who also love books.
4. I am currently "The Founta..."

Hi Emma, welcome to the YA Hub! :D

Omg I'm currently reading The Fountains of Silence too! I'm about halfway.

I'm so happy that you conquered reading by Year 2.......... I didn't realise I needed glasses til I was 13 D:< I found reading soooo painful, hated it. Just thought it was for my lack of attention... nope!

message 45: by Cal (new)

Zoha wrote: "Hi everyone!

3. I use Goodreads to find good book recommendations and check out reviews before buying books.
4. Even though I h..."

Wow Zoha-- what an interesting move from India to UAE. What brought on the change? :O Do you miss India? I tutor 2 girls who were originally from India, they always go back for the summer and watch a few family weddings (which absolutely tire them lol). They get homesick for the rest of the year.

Omg I DNFed Fangirl, I couldn't stand it! I was soooo bored, eek.

Wow, good luck embarking on the classic novels! I can only handle the romances. I hope you have fun.

message 46: by Zoha (new)

Zoha | 2 comments Cal wrote: "Zoha wrote: "Hi everyone!

4. Ev..."

Haha I didn't actually move from India, I was born and brought up in UAE so this is my home now but I do visit India every year in summer and yes the weddings are tiring for sure but they're so much fun and it's great to spend time with your family.

Ohh that sounds cool, which subjects do you tutor?

I was so bored.. I actually couldn't finish it which is shocking because I usually do finish the books I start reading.

Thank you! And same, I need romance in novels but then again I don't mind experimenting. Which is the best classical romance novel you have read?