Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Please Add Book To My Goodreads Page

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Weaver | 5 comments Book 4 of my Secret Sentinels series is showing up under the wrong Lisa Weaver, I think. It is not on my author page with the rest of my titles in the series. Also, the cover image does not appear. Can you please assist in adding this title to my page? Thanks so much!

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 23326 comments Done.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather Beal | 9 comments Hi, I have several book editions that are not showing up under my author page - Heather L Beal, but another Heather L Beal- can you bring all under mine so they can be listed as the appropriate editions? The list of books are...
Leones, Leopardos y Tormentas, �que Cosa! (Spanish Edition): Un Libro de Seguridad de Tormentas
Le�es, Leopardos E Tempestades..Minha Nossa!: Um Livro de Seguran�a de Tempestades
Viento Elefante (Spanish Edition): Un Libro de Seguridad de Tornados
Quando a Terra Treme E Ronca (Portuguese Edition): Um Livro de Seguran�a de Terremoto
Cuando La Tierra Retumba y Se Mueve (Spanish Edition): Un Libro de Seguridad de Terremotos

Thank you.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Weaver | 5 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Done."

Thanks so much for your help with this. Much appreciated!

Lisa

message 5: by Abcdarian (last edited Sep 02, 2018 07:07PM) (new)

Abcdarian | 23326 comments #3: Heather wrote: "Hi, I have several book editions that are not showing up under my author page - Heather L Beal, but another Heather L Beal- can you bring all under mine so they can be listed as the appropriate edi..."

Not another author, just your name without the period. Corrected that, which moved the books to your author page. Combined the editions. I could only find one of them on Amazon in order to correct the title spelling though.