twilight lovers! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
New Moon Movie > Firing Rumor: Just a Rumor

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sky *daughter of Hermes* (rlstone) There taking Edward out!!! I can't belive this!! Can you!!

message 2: by Katie (last edited Aug 18, 2009 06:51AM) (new)

Katie What?
Are you sure this is true? They already made the movie!

message 3: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Honey, they have to take Edward out for MOSTT of the movie. It is New Moon!

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (wildcherry) I'm going to have to re-read the book but he didn't come back into the picture until about 3/4 of the way thru!

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
???? What exactly are you talking about???

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie That's what I ws wondering partially/

message 7: by Marc (new)

Marc | 40 comments Are you talking about future films? I believe he already signed a contract for the next 2/3 films (depending on if they break up BD)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont what u guys r talking about. Of course, Robbert doesn't show up much in New Moon, he's not there! WHy is this such a big deal now? I kind of figured that out a while ago.

message 9: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments The second New Moon trailer is called "Meet Jacob Black" and the part where Bella is riding on the bike for the first time and hallucinates seeing Edward is cut out for time on the trailer. Just in case you were afraid, his ghost should still be in the movie.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeeze. Reagan, there is a rumor going around that he was fired, it's just a rumor. Robert Pattinson is not getting fired. No need to freak us out. Now we can all go back to our lives. :D

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.