Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Rp Archive > Rabbitleap and Dappledpaw

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
Do you want to start???

message 2: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Sure!

((Can he be hunting and be here???))
Rabbitleap headed over to Dappledpaw.
"Wanna train?" He asked, quietly.
"Or, I guess we should look around the territory first..." he added

message 3: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Yes, I think. Well I do it with my cats all the time. I just don't use the cat, unless I am already rping wit it. Or Someone wants to talk to my cat, or they are looking for my cat. Does that make sense?))

[Dappledpaw]
"I-i don't k-know the t-territory h-here. I-i j-just c-came n-not t-that l-long a-go." She said trying to not to sound afraid, but failing. "I-i will d-do whatever y-you w-want me to d-do." She said not wanting to anger Rabbitleap.

message 4: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments ((ya, makes sense))
Rabbitleap felt a little bad for Dappledpaw.
"Then, we should go look around the territory" He said, remaining quiet, and friendly.

message 5: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"O-okay." She said, than when behind Rabbitleap to follow him. Territories, what territories? She wondered.

message 6: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "First, will look at the Windclan border" he said, turning around to face Dappledpaw.

message 7: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Dappledpaw just felt stupid for going behind Rabbitleap, just for him to turn around again. "O-Okay." She said than started to walk instead of going behind him again. I hope it is alright that I started walking before him. Oh, please Starclan, help me to not be wrong.

message 8: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Rabbitleap padded out towards the stream that marked the border of Windclan and Thunderclan.
"This is Sky Oak" He said, pointing to the giant oak with his tail.

message 9: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Dappledpaw followed Rabbitleap, keeping up not easily. But she was not about to say that she could not stay with him. When she saw the Sky Oak she wanted to say wow, but keep quite. Instead she nodded her head.

message 10: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments She's nervous...Very He thought.
"Amazing! Never heard a cat not say wow! Just amazing!" He puurex.

message 11: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Dappledpaw was confused. It was alright to say something. Should I tell him? I am going to tell him. "I-i was g-going to b-but I d-didn't." She said and almost started crying. Stay strong, stay strong Dappledpaw you got this.

((She has a mind like me. Always thinking and rambling.))

message 12: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments ((like me, yup))
"Oh, sorry" Rabbitleap said, he felt like the apprentice now.

message 13: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments ((I always feel ready to cry!))

message 14: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Dappledpaw was almost crying now that Rabbitleap said sorry. "C-can we g-go s-somewhere e-else, now."

message 15: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Um, s-sure" Rabbitleap said, almost crying. Oh my! Am I sure I am ready for an apprentice?! He thought

message 16: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Is he freaking out, beacause for Dappledpaw's feelings. I just want you to know some backgrounds of her. Dappleldpaw does not trust other cats she never will. As a kit she was beat up by her mom and two legs.))

message 17: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments ((Ya, he has no idea what he's doing))

message 18: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Dappledpaw started walking some more after realizing how much Rabbitleap was freaking out. I am not supposed to be leading, or am I. I am not ready to be an apprentice. I don't even know all the rules yet.

message 19: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Rabbitleap breathed deeply. He was calm.
"Let's go to the lake. Then Shadowclan border" he said.
He turned in direction of the lake

message 20: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"O-okay." She said than started walking behind him quickly.

message 21: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments As he saw the lake ahead of him, he turned to Dappledpaw.
"And here, the lake!" he said

message 22: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Dappledpaw stay silent and took it all in. "D-do I h-have to s-swim." She asked starting to have memorys of her almost drowning again.

message 23: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "No, no. Thunderclan cats don't swim. But Riverclan cats do" Rabbitleap said, staring across the vast lake

message 24: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"R-riverclan. W-who a-are t-they." She asked starting to get even more freaked out.

message 25: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Another clan. But don't worry, they wouldn't dare come near Thunderclan territory!" Rabbitleap said bravely

message 26: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"O-okay." She said than. Waiting to see the rest off the territory.

message 27: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "If we walk on a little further, we will be at the Shadowclan border. Those flea bags! Always taking what's not there's" Rabbitleap explained.

message 28: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Dappledpaw stayed quiet and just listened to him. There are more cats. Oh-no

message 29: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Rabbitleap pointed his tails to the Ash Trees that marked the border.
"Whatever you do. Never cross those trees" Rabbitleap said.
He turned, then told Dappledpaw. "Now to the Windclan border, then you can rest back at camp" the tom said in a calm voice.

message 30: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

She could smell where the boundary was, it was strong, like it was just marked. She nodded her head. I am not that tried, but whatever. She thought knowing that Rabbitleap would never be able to tell what she was thinking. No one will ever be able to tell no matter how hard they try.

message 31: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Rabbitleap padded in the opposite direction they had just came and saw a hill. Where the Windclan territory was.

message 32: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

It smells different than the Shadowclan line. Not as sharp, but still smelly. "T-they g-get to come.......into our t-territory." She said looking at a rabbit that had the smelly smell out it, that was in there territory. "C-can w-we........go i-into the.re t-territory?" She asked wanting to pick one of the pretty flowers that was across the line.

message 33: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Rabbitleap smiled at her. "No, and no. But out territory has everything we need, and there territory has everything they need" he explained softly.

message 34: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"O-oh. B-but w-why is t-the........smelly rabbit i-in our t-territory." She asked trying not to cry.

message 35: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "I don't know... I will report this to Swiftstar, I didn't notice it though, your sight and smell is great!" Rabbitleap purred.

message 36: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"T-thanks." She said proud as she good. She slightly smiled and looked around at every thing and for once notice how every thing had a certain smell.

message 37: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "Let's check out the Riverclan border" Rabbitleap said, padding toward she river.

message 38: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"Okay." Dappledpaw said getting better at saying a few words that she is going to have to say alot.

message 39: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments He stopped at the blue mass.

message 40: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((Blue mass????? I dont know what to say.))

message 41: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments Rabbitleap turned round.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

message 42: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"W-what i-is it?" she asked confused. "I-i gu-uess i-it is p-pretty."

message 43: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 1232 comments "The river"

message 44: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

"O-oh." She said finally getting it. "W-where a-are we g-giong n-now?"

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.