Taste of Romance discussion

Welcome and general rules > I need friends

Comments Showing 1-50 of 262 (262 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Melinda (new)

Melinda I don’t have very many Goodreads friends either! Let’s be friends! 😁

Jane super booklover📚 (jannekx1f4da) | 17 comments Thanx! Melinda!!!

message 3: by Doris (new)

Doris Hi there! I know what you mean, Janneke :D same here, I'm from Austria.
xo

message 4: by Esra (new)

Esra (esracetin) Hello ladies :) I sent you friend requests. I'm from Turkey by the way :)

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan i added you, too!

message 6: by Nadja (new)

Nadja | 3 comments Melinda I sent you a friend request 😊 I’m from Denmark.

message 7: by Becca (new)

Becca Stanfield Vernon | 14 comments I’m happy to be friends with anyone looking for another friend here.

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Kerns | 18 comments I don't have many friends on here yet either.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) I'm happy to be friends with anyone who reads romance :)

message 10: by Dania (new)

Dania (deeeeebz) I just friended all you lovelies! :)

message 11: by Silvy_1309 (new)

Silvy_1309 | 5 comments Hey everyone ! Cheers from Italy 🙏🏻

Nadine Bookaholic (nadinesobsessedwithbooks) | 29 comments Anyone that wants another friend feel free to send me a request. 😊

message 13: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Lis (heidilis) | 4 comments Hi everyone- I'm going to to friend all of you lovelies!!

message 14: by Annabel (new)

Annabel (boekenwormmom) | 7 comments I'm from Holland too and I read most of my books in English so I would love to meet and be friends with another Dutch romance reader!

message 15: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannonvm) | 1 comments I'm always happy to have new friends, request away!

Shalini | Book Rambler (book_rambler) | 2 comments Hey guys ! I am from India(currently) . I would love to be friends on Goodreads or chat on my blog.

message 17: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Klarén | 1 comments Hi! Im from Sweden and I would love to have more romance friends and recs on my feed :D

message 18: by Jenn Amy (new)

Jenn Amy (jennamyreads) | 2 comments Canadian Romance junkie here...let’s be friends :)

message 19: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Campbell | 1 comments Hi everyone! Just sent you all requests.
If I missed anyone, feel free to send me one!

message 20: by Majda (new)

Majda | 5 comments Hi I'm also from Holland. I also read English books. Happy to have more book friends :)

message 21: by Holly (last edited Sep 02, 2018 07:12AM) (new)

Holly Roberts (hollysroberts) | 1 comments I just sent a friend request. Holland is on my list of places to visit someday <3 I live in the US

message 22: by Erin (new)

Erin | 8 comments I feel boring as I’m from the United States haha

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle I m from Manchester England bit i live in Dublin Ireland

The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha) (thebookdisciple) | 3 comments Everyone can feel free to add/request me as well. I'm just a boring USA girl :)

message 25: by Marta (new)

Marta | 3 comments Hi everyone! Feel free to click 'Add friend' too xD look forward to meeting some books junkies like me 😆
Lots of love from Portugal 😊

message 26: by Pollyana (new)

Pollyana | 6 comments Hi everyone!
please feel free to add me.
I would like to make some new friends. ☺️

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here speak Portuguese?

message 27: by SimplyƝì₭ (new)

SimplyƝì₭ (simplynik) Feel free to add me! I am wild I will have you know but I love new friends!!!

message 28: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 1 comments I just sent a friend request.

message 29: by Tijan (new)

Tijan Tijan (tijansbooks) | 77 comments Mod
Janneke wrote: "Hello! Im from Holland and everyone here reads dutch and i read english. I read a lot so i would like to share and compare so i need friends. So would you like to be friends with a romance addict f..."

Asked!!

Jane super booklover&#x1f4da; (jannekx1f4da) | 17 comments I love all of you already!!!

message 31: by Nessa (new)

Nessa (ibnessa) | 8 comments I'm from the US, and am always looking for new friends. I sent requests to everyone, except Tijan, cause... Well, we're already friends. :)

message 32: by S (new)

S | 9 comments I am a romance junkies from USA .

message 33: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 90 comments Hello Janneke,

I just sent you a friend request. I don't have many friends on Goodreads and I am romance junkie with currently 11 romance books in my tbr pile. Anyone can send me a friends request and I will accept. You can never have too many book friends. :)

message 34: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Palomo (joannepalomo) | 2 comments I just sent you a FR too. And I would love to have you all in my friend’s list. 😍

message 35: by Kim (new)

Kim | 1 comments Hi everyone. Looking for book buddies as well. I have added the max allowed today. If I missed you, I will try again tomorrow...or you can add me. Happy reading!

message 36: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (voraciousbookaddict) | 11 comments I'm an avid reader who is currently on a romance binge. I would definitely love some likeminded book buddies to share recommendations with! feel free to add me :)

message 37: by Andie (new)

Andie | 1 comments I live in Texas and lately I've been on a major romance binge. I'm also a librarian and I love finding new authors. I don't have a lot of goodreads friends yet, but I'd love to have more!

message 38: by Dania (new)

Dania (deeeeebz) Thanks for this thread Janneke! Already made so many new friends, looking forward to connecting with you all over some amazing books ❤❤

message 39: by Jacky (new)

Jacky Beggs (jacks35) | 3 comments I’m in the UK and a huge romance reader, my favourite genre is dark, I love a very good dark book and also MCs but I love all types of romance books too so feel free to add

message 40: by Jaya (new)

Jaya | 3 comments Hi am Jaya from India.
Although I read anything and everything and usually have at least 4-5 (sometimes 10-11) books going in parallel, romance is my staple :). Picked my first ever romance 19 years ago, no looking back since then. Would love to chat and discuss with all you great people out here.
Do hit the add friend button, if you like

message 41: by Jennie 8675309 (new)

Jennie 8675309 (jenniejennie8675309) | 6 comments Florida girl here..looking to stalk your bookshelves so I can avoid things like real life.

message 42: by V_Nerdbooks (new)

V_Nerdbooks | 4 comments Hi everyone, feel free to add me, i love having new shelves to stalk 😀

message 43: by Honest Mabel (new)

Honest Mabel (honestmabe) Added a bunch of you guys please add me if you need more friends! I am super active

message 44: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 1 comments I’m from Canada and always looking for new friends to share our love of romance!

message 45: by Patty (new)

Patty | 1 comments i'm always open to new friends that read the same genre. good way to find new books to read too!

message 46: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 6 comments Always open to new friends!!

message 47: by Darvina (new)

Darvina Always open for new book friends

message 48: by Janette MR (new)

Janette MR | 16 comments Can we all be buddies? None of my friends read books like I do 😭 I’m BookFriendless idk about that word 🤣🤣

message 49: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 3 comments Always open to new friends.

message 50: by Megan (new)

Megan (meegandawn) | 1 comments Hi everyone :) I’m from Ontario Canada. I’m an avid romance reader (mostly new adult) and looking for any new friends!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6