Harlequin Mills & Boon Medical Romance - Love Is The Best Medicine discussion

Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Traci (last edited Sep 01, 2018 10:57AM) (new)

Traci Douglass (traci_douglass) | 295 comments Mod
Thank you for stopping by the Harlequin Mills & Boon Medical Romance group! We're so glad you're here and can't wait to meet you. Please use this thread to introduce yourself, tell us what you like to read, and if you have a favorite Medicals book or author! If you're new to the line and are here to learn more about our series, share that too. This group was started by the Medicals authors as a way to meet readers and see what sorts of stories you love best.

message 2: by Helen (new)

Helen (helen57) | 1 comments Hi Everyone I do love the medical line and read quite a few of them I still have a lot of them on my massive tbr pile but will get to them. I live in Australia and have been lucky enough to have met some of the medical authors hears hoping I get to meet more

Have Fun

Helen

message 3: by Traci (new)

Helen wrote: "Hi Everyone I do love the medical line and read quite a few of them I still have a lot of them on my massive tbr pile but will get to them. I live in Australia and have been lucky enough to have me..."

Welcome Helen! Great to see you here! :)

message 4: by Fiona (new)

Fiona (FiMcArthur) | 1 comments Waving to Helen, big smile, and wishing everyone lots of reading pleasure xx Fiona McArthur

message 5: by Shelley (new)

Shelley Rivers | 2 comments Hi Traci,
Is it okay to join the group?
Shelley.

message 6: by Traci (new)

Shelley wrote: "Hi Traci,
Is it okay to join the group?
Shelley."

Absolutely Shelley! Welcome! ❤️

message 7: by Shelley (new)

Shelley Rivers | 2 comments Thank you!
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.