Challenge Corner discussion

Sea Witch (Sea Witch, #1)
This topic is about Sea Witch
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the Month Archives! > September Standalone BOTM - Sea Witch, by Sarah Henning

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - added it

Felicia | 15005 comments Mod
Everyone knows what happens in the end. A mermaid, a prince, a true love’s kiss. But before that young siren’s tale, there were three friends. One feared, one royal, and one already dead.

Ever since her best friend, Anna, drowned, Evie has been an outcast in her small fishing town. A freak. A curse. A witch.

A girl with an uncanny resemblance to Anna appears offshore and, though the girl denies it, Evie is convinced that her best friend actually survived. That her own magic wasn’t so powerless after all. And, as the two girls catch the eyes—and hearts—of two charming princes, Evie believes that she might finally have a chance at her own happily ever after.

But her new friend has secrets of her own. She can’t stay in Havnestad, or on two legs, unless Evie finds a way to help her. Now Evie will do anything to save her friend’s humanity, along with her prince’s heart—harnessing the power of her magic, her ocean, and her love until she discovers, too late, the truth of her bargain.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 63659 comments Mod
Starting this right now!! <3 #audios

message 3: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - added it

Felicia | 15005 comments Mod
Alaina wrote: "Starting this right now!! <3 #audios"

Shoot! I have to buy this still. -.-

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (last edited Sep 01, 2018 03:27PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

33%: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

61%: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

91%: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

Erica Paré | 1802 comments Started this one today, I always like the BOTM because it has me reading something I wouldnt otherwise have read. Only 15% in so far but have to say so far it has me interested. I wonder if there will be a love triangle going on or if it will be more true to the actual story line found in The Little Mermaid.

Erica Paré | 1802 comments 25% (view spoiler)

Erica Paré | 1802 comments 50% (view spoiler)

Erica Paré | 1802 comments 75% (view spoiler)

Erica Paré | 1802 comments 100% (view spoiler)

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erica wrote: "50% [spoilers removed]"

I had so many questions while reading this!!

message 14: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erica wrote: "100% [spoilers removed]"

Yeah the ending was just okay.. but the book was surprisingly good! Can't wait to read your review!!

Erica Paré | 1802 comments Alaina wrote: "Erica wrote: "100% [spoilers removed]"

Yeah the ending was just okay.. but the book was surprisingly good! Can't wait to read your review!!"

Just posted it, although I am not quite as good at writing reviews as you ladies are lol Still new to this group and to goodreads, but am super happy with my experience thus far!!

message 16: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erica wrote: "Alaina wrote: "Erica wrote: "100% [spoilers removed]"

Yeah the ending was just okay.. but the book was surprisingly good! Can't wait to read your review!!"

Just posted it, although I am not quite..."

Haha I'm terrible at reviews. I honestly didn't even start writing them until a year ago.

Ashley (ashezbookz) Currently halfway through ..it’s kind of predictable but also cute in a way

Ashley (ashezbookz) and I finished (view spoiler)

Caroline | 2101 comments 20%
(view spoiler)

Caroline | 2101 comments 41%
(view spoiler)

Caroline | 2101 comments 60%
(view spoiler)

message 22: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Alaina wrote: "33%: [spoilers removed]"

It was a retelling but not in the way I thought it would be!!

message 23: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Alaina wrote: "91%: [spoilers removed]"

YES I WAS SO SHOOK WHEN I GOT TO THE ENDING

message 24: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Alaina wrote: "100%: [spoilers removed]"

Yeah I feel the same way about the romance. I think I was more surprised by (view spoiler)

message 25: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Erica wrote: "25% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 26: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Erica wrote: "75% [spoilers removed]"

I think it was around this point that I started getting real worried about Annamette and Evie

message 27: by Andy, Head of Read-a-thons (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andy | 9976 comments Mod
Caroline wrote: "20% [spoilers removed]..."

(view spoiler)

Caroline | 2101 comments 83%
(view spoiler)

Caroline | 2101 comments Finished!
(view spoiler)

message 30: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andrea wrote: "Alaina wrote: "100%: [spoilers removed]"

Yeah I feel the same way about the romance. I think I was more surprised by [spoilers removed]"

OMG YES! I like it though!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.