YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Nightblood (Frostblood Saga, #3)
This topic is about Nightblood
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Nightblood (Frostblood Saga #3) by Elly Blake - Restarting July 20th 2019

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3637 comments Ruby's world has changed more than she ever could have imagined. She's in love with a powerful Frost King. She's the heir to the Fire Throne. And she may be a Nightblood--the spawn of a vengeful deity hellbent on releasing his wraithlike Minax from their prison. Once freed, these beasts will roam the earth, devouring every last person until he or she is nothing but an empty husk. But Ruby is able to control the Minax to a degree, and now she, her beloved Arcus, and her friend Kai must find a way to bring Frostbloods and Firebloods--sworn enemies--together to make a stand against a foe more deadly than any they've faced.

In this heart-pounding finale of Elly Blake's gorgeously written and action-packed Frostblood Saga, the fate of Frostbloods, Firebloods, and all of humanity is at stake.

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments I i’m going to start this I’m just behind on buddy reads

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3637 comments Hey, Tiffany. I got your message. About to start this. =D

Lara (Bookish_turtle) | 833 comments Chapter 16: (view spoiler)

Lara (Bookish_turtle) | 833 comments Chapter 26: (view spoiler)

Lara (Bookish_turtle) | 833 comments Chapter 32: (view spoiler)

Lara (Bookish_turtle) | 833 comments Finished: (view spoiler)

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3637 comments 20% (view spoiler)

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3637 comments Lara wrote: "Chapter 16: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3637 comments 44% (view spoiler)

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3637 comments Lara wrote: "Chapter 26: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3637 comments 65% (view spoiler)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments I'm am at 34 % sorry I'm taking forever to read it. (view spoiler)

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3637 comments Finished! (view spoiler)

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 3637 comments Tiffany wrote: "I'm am at 34 % sorry I'm taking forever to read it. [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments Vanessa wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "I'm am at 34 % sorry I'm taking forever to read it. [spoilers removed]"

I love the Ruby and Arcus scenes as well. I really love their chemistry. They certainly complete each other...."

(view spoiler)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments Vanessa wrote: "44% Things got a little heated in that fight Arcus and Kai had over Ruby. I can honestly see both sides of the story. I almost think that maybe Kai would be better for Ruby? Maybe? Arcus loves her ..."

(view spoiler)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments Vanessa wrote: "65% Wow. Eventually, I knew that the Minax would be too much for Ruby and that she would freak out. I can't get over Kai's reaction to her when it happened. It broke my heart. He seemed so complete..."

(view spoiler)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1563 comments Vanessa wrote: "Finished! Wow, I can't believe that Arcus actually died for a while. At the beginning of the book, I had thought that perhaps either he or Ruby would die. With the almost-love-triangle, I wasn't su..."

(view spoiler)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85693 comments Mod
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date changed. Restarting July 20th 2019. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 786 comments Almost time to start! Super excited to get to this one, because I know it's going to be a 5 star read for me (The first two books in this trilogy were anyways). I'm also sad to start this book because then this series will be over :(

Alaina (ameserole) starting this audio now :)

Alaina (ameserole) 30%: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) 50%: (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) 80%: (view spoiler)
100%: (view spoiler)