Writing Competitions discussion

Monthly Competitions > What is this?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 157 comments Mod
This is a writing competition that we'll have once a month that will be very in depth, longer short stories.

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 5 comments I just had a question with the poll you just posted when is the story for that due? Also when is the fall themed writing story due?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) With the poll that was posted with the second small comp, I think she’ll post the due date when she posts the poll results. That’s what she did last time.

For the September comp, it says in the post with the theme that it’s due on the 24th.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 5 comments Thank you so so much! I've been so behind because of my college classes. So I haven't had a chance to participate.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 157 comments Mod
Thanks for answering that question for me Fallen, I got distracted by a kitty haha but yeah, everything Fallen said is correct :3