Writing Competitions discussion

General > Questions? Suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 157 comments Mod
Any questions or suggestions you may have for me, go ahead and ask/tell it here (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 157 comments Mod
Do you guys want any small games in here? I've seen them in other groups, like the "Person Below me" thing and the "Last Post Wins" thing. What do you guys think?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

person below me would be fun!

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Some games would be cool

Also, possibly some poetry writing competition thing or just have more competitions that aren’t necessarily short stories but more like the elements that can go into s good short story (ex: descriptive writing (imagery practice, given an image or just have to describe something in detail based on a simple idea))?

Oh I do like that idea (: I'll for sure take that into consideration! :D

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Awesome, thanks! XD

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Do we request to make a story thread?

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Oh thank you!!!

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Another random suggestion of another competition once we get more people: letter writing. Each time, we vote on a poll and decide on who the letter is to, or from and possibly why/what the letter is about. And then have to write out a certain length letter to the person/about the topic.

Are you talking people from the group or like actual, real life people? (:

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Once we get more people in the group.
And as for who to write to, it can be like real people, fictional people, future/past, that sort of thing.

That could be a pretty interesting idea (: i like that.

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Cool. :)