Writing Competitions discussion

General > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 157 comments Mod
Say a quick, hello, say a few things about yourself as well (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 157 comments Mod
I suppose I'll introduce myself first (: I'm Harpy. I've enjoyed writing since I was in middle school, short stories and fanfiction mostly. I've also been roleplaying for almost 6 years ^^

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hi there! I'm FallenCatalyst (or Fallen, or Kai, whatever works). I have been trying to get myself to be writing more and more so I figured what better way than competitions so here I am. Also, I've been on Goodreads for 6 years now as of this month. ^.^

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) :D

message 6: by B.L. (new)

B.L. Maxwell (blmaxwell) | 1 comments Hi, I just started writing last year, I self-published my first book in May and second in Augus. I'm hooked! Thanks for adding me :)

message 8: by Himanshu (new)

Himanshu Saliya (him186) | 1 comments Hui. I am Himanshu from India and I have been working on my novel from last year and hopefully will complete this year.
Feel free to add me up.

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (sclough1836gmailcom) | 3 comments Hi, I've been writing for a few years now. Mostly fanfiction and I have one novella that I'm currently editing the daylights out of. I also write poetry and the occasional short story. I'm actually entering a contest right now, so I thought this was fate at work to join the group. I look forward to learning with everyone.

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Welcome!!

message 13: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (sclough1836gmailcom) | 3 comments Fallen Catalyst wrote: "Welcome!!"

Thank you!

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (sclough1836gmailcom) | 3 comments HarpyAshe **Can You Live A Life Of Peace And Happiness? I Don't Think So!!** wrote: "Thanks for joining, glad to have you here!:D"

Thank you!

message 15: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 2 comments Hello...
I'm Deepthi from India and am an aspiring author.
I'm currently writing a book which I want to publish online.
Looking forward to learn with so many wonderful people

message 17: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 2 comments HarpyAshe **Can You Live A Life Of Peace And Happiness? I Don't Think So!!** wrote: "Thanks for joining!!! :D"

Anytime!!!

message 18: by Tony (new)

Tony DeHaan Hi all,
A quick introduction: I'm Tony, writer of fan fiction based on the TV-series "Merlin". Three novella's, 16 short stories and some Christmas- and Valentine stories so far, and now I'm working on three more stories. Later this week I'll share some with you!