Taste of Romance discussion

Meet the authors > Meet Meghan March

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan March (meghanmarchauthor) | 16 comments Mod
Meghan March is a New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles. She has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure.  She’s also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write romance. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she’s ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.

Check out my website: www.meghanmarch.com

Find me on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ysobj4

Follow me on Bookbub: http://bit.ly/2dNlhuT

Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MeghanMarchA...

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/meghanmarch/

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Meghan_March

Bites on Book + Main: https://bookandmainbites.com/meghanmarch

message 2: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyroberts) | 6 comments Thanks for the invite!!! I love you books!!!!

Red Hot Romance Blog (redhotromanceblog) | 5 comments Thank you for the invite!!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments Thank you for the invite!!! ☺️

Cass (Bookaholics Reading Haven) (casslt) | 1 comments Thank you for the invite

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic  (bookaddict_fanatic) | 8 comments Thank you so much for the invite!

message 7: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 1 comments Thanks for the invite

message 8: by Kali (new)

Kali McQuillen (kalimcq) | 2 comments Thank you so much for the invite!

message 9: by Leidys (new)

Leidys (leidysvsqz) | 2 comments Thank you for the invite.! So excited 🤩😁

message 10: by Clare (new)

Clare (claregoodbooks) | 2 comments Thank you for the invite lovey.

message 11: by Book (new)

Book Buddies (bookbuddies420) | 1 comments Thanks for the invite Meghan <3

message 12: by ralou (new)

ralou  | collector of book boyfriends (ralou_by_cobb) | 7 comments Thanks so much for the invite, Meghan!!! <3

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather | 9 comments Last week I read my first Meghan March book Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1) by Meghan March and LOVED it!! Now I am going back to read all her books I have been missing out on!

message 14: by Jaydeep (new)

Jaydeep Shah (jaydeepshah) | 1 comments Thank you for the invitation. 😊

message 15: by Meghan (new)

Cindy wrote: "Thanks for the invite!!! I love you books!!!!"

Thank you so much!!! Welcome!

message 16: by Meghan (new)

Heather wrote: "Last week I read my first Meghan March book Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1) by Meghan March and LOVED it!! Now I am going back to read all her books I have been missing out on!"

Ahhh!!! That's so awesome!! Happy reading!

message 17: by Meghan (new)

Deborah wrote: "Was lucky enough to meet Meghan March at a book signing 🤗 been an absolute fan since, great author and an even more awesome lady 👍"

You are the sweetest!! Loved meeting you!! !

message 18: by S (new)

S | 9 comments I haven’t read any of Meghan’s book but have heard so many raving reviews about her books.. her books are in my tbr.

message 19: by Laetitia (new)

Laetitia | 2 comments Thank you for the invite!

message 20: by MadLoveBookBlog (new)

MadLoveBookBlog | 12 comments I have read six of your books. Yes, I enjoy your stories very much. Happy to be here.

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Montes | 2 comments Thanks for the invite...

message 22: by Sebanti (new)

Sebanti | 9 comments Omg ! Thank you so much for the invite.
I absolutely love all the books I read by you.
I have a blog where I do reviews. Would it be okay if I do an interview of you there about your books?
I'm not being nosy am I?
If I'm then I'm very sorry:(

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Sebanti wrote: "Omg ! Thank you so much for the invite.
I absolutely love all the books I read by you.
I have a blog where I do reviews. Would it be okay if I do an interview of you there about your books?
I'm no..."

Jessica wrote: "Thanks for the invite..."

Thank you, and you're so welcome! :) I'd be happy to answer a couple questions! You can email them to me at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com and I'll check them out after my deadline! xoxo

message 24: by Meghan (new)

MadLoveBookBlog wrote: "I have read six of your books. Yes, I enjoy your stories very much. Happy to be here."

That's so awesome to hear! Thank you and welcome!!

message 25: by Meghan (new)

J.C. wrote: "Thank you for the invite Ms. March
Really love your books"

Thank you so much!!!

message 26: by Sebanti (new)

Sebanti | 9 comments Thank you so much:)
I'll email you as soon as I can assemble the questions in my scattered brain😊

message 27: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Jarvis | 24 comments Meghan I’ve read almost all of your books, some series more than once and I LOVE THEM ALL!
they are all so addictive and all on my read again list!
Thanks for the invite!

message 28: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 1 comments Thank you for the invite!!

message 29: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (shaz67) | 1 comments Thanks so much for the invite!!!

message 30: by Michelle (new)

Michelle [Helen Geek] (michelle_reads_to_relax) | 9 comments Can't wait to try something by you. Very nice to meet you.

White Rose Stories (whiterosestories) Thank you so much for the invite, Meghan!! This is so exciting! 💖

message 32: by Becca (new)

Becca Stanfield Vernon | 14 comments Omg I love ur books!!! This new trilogy is different for u & has me completely intrigued! I’m stalking u many places thx.

message 33: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker | 4 comments Thank you for the invite girlie!!! 😘😘😘

message 34: by Elle (new)

Elle Vanzandt (elle_vanzandt) | 5 comments I'm so behind on your books Meghan, but I started with the Beneath series and absolutely fell in love. I can't wait to read and hear more about your books!

message 35: by Ptiteaurel (new)

Ptiteaurel | 15 comments I haven't read any of your books yet but I will :*

Steph's Romance Book Talk (stephsromancebooktalk) | 17 comments I just finished my second duet of yours and I AM IN LOVE!!! You have a new fan in me!! Can't wait to read more from you :-)

message 37: by Meghan (new)

Steph's Rom Book Talk wrote: "I just finished my second duet of yours and I AM IN LOVE!!! You have a new fan in me!! Can't wait to read more from you :-)"

That makes me so happy!!!!! Thank you!! xoxo

message 38: by Meghan (new)

Elle wrote: "I'm so behind on your books Meghan, but I started with the Beneath series and absolutely fell in love. I can't wait to read and hear more about your books!"

Yay!!! The upside up not being caught up - YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR MOST OF THE CLIFFHANGERS!!! #win I hope you enjoy them!

message 39: by Meghan (new)

Becca wrote: "Omg I love ur books!!! This new trilogy is different for u & has me completely intrigued! I’m stalking u many places thx."

Thank makes me so happy!!! The Sin Trilogy was a little different for me - more contemporary romance than dark and gritty, but still with all the twists and turns I love writing the most!

message 40: by Meghan (new)

Tanya wrote: "Meghan I’ve read almost all of your books, some series more than once and I LOVE THEM ALL!
they are all so addictive and all on my read again list!
Thanks for the invite!"

Ahhhh!! Rereading is the highest compliment, in my book! Thank you so much!!

message 41: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 15 comments Thank you Meghan for the invite to be part of this group. I have some of your books (Mount Trilogy / Savage Trilogy) on my list to read...

message 42: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (cristinakriss) I devoured the Beneath series and then I read the Savage trilogy series . Damn, I can’t get enough of your books - they are powerful and sooo good 😃.

message 43: by SassyFraz (new)

SassyFraz (khulett) love love your books!!!! thanks for the invite!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by Rochelle (last edited Sep 04, 2018 10:16AM) (new)

Rochelle | 90 comments Thanks for the invite Meghan. I am so excited to be here. I have emailed you before about my love for Simon and Charlie. I have reread their story time and time again and I always get emotional each time I read it. I love, love, love all of your books but they just hold a special place in my heart. I am really enjoying your new series and am ready for book 2 and 3 to come our way. If they are anything like book 1, all of us readers, are in for a joy ride of emotion and action and romance. I can't wait.

Shelfrighteous Book Nerd (lra2517) | 12 comments Thank you for the invite, you are one of my favorite authors!

message 46: by L.D Dudes (new)

L.D Dudes | 4 comments I absorb your books like a sponge

message 47: by Arianna (new)

Arianna Peschiera (ariannap85) | 5 comments I love your books! I’ve read almost all of them and some of them twice!

message 48: by Sunseeker☀️ (new)

Sunseeker☀️ (sunseeker) LOVED the Mount and Savage trilogies and am eagerly anticipating Guilty as Sin (Sin, #2) by Meghan March .

message 49: by Sinnea (new)

Sinnea | 15 comments Thank you for letting us know about this group! SOO many of my favorite authors in the group!

message 50: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (-maryann-) | 17 comments I love the Mount Trilogy, Thank you <3

« previous 1