LitRPG Forum discussion

The Curse of Hurlig Ridge: 1st Dive (World Tree Online, #1)
This topic is about The Curse of Hurlig Ridge
Author / Series Discussions > World Tree Online

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GaiusPrimus, Kindle Wizard (new) - rated it 4 stars

GaiusPrimus | 200 comments Mod
This is an awesome book. Everyone should read it.

message 2: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (last edited Aug 31, 2018 08:23PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Freedom | 198 comments Mod
It's a meaty read.

Here is a highlight from the book which I enjoyed:
"The hero is made in the moment. Tonight, you acted as the hero, ignoring any possible consequences. When the next moment comes, will you be the hero again?"
M.A. Carlson

message 3: by Adam (last edited Sep 21, 2018 02:04PM) (new)

Adam | 2 comments I'm sad that there's only one book, but happy with how it wrapped up. It's satisfying as a single book read, but the author did a good job of leaving himself an opening if he chooses to continue it.

Edit:
Hmm... I guess I should have read this post a little more carefully. I was thinking you were talking about World-Tree Online by EA Hooper instead.

message 4: by Dayvid (new)

Dayvid | 2 comments I really hope there will be more. I loved it

message 5: by Dustin (new) - added it

Dustin (dreamweavermirar) | 10 comments Adam, I ended up reading the same one you did, which was great. Guess I'll have to try the one they were intending to recommend, too!

message 6: by Wathman (new)

Wathman | 2 comments Yeah, that threw me for a loop. I read the other World Tree Online and was confused by the description and cover page. That said, the other World Tree was pretty good, but what started out as an interesting magic system completely blew it when the author started naming spells as "gun." Mana Gun, Void Gun, etc. Maybe it's just me, but I just found it really jarring and out of place.

message 7: by Freedom, Reading Is My Cardio (new) - rated it 4 stars

Freedom | 198 comments Mod
World Tree Online The Duchess of Hammers 2nd Dive Begins by M.A. Carlson

Yay book twoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is almost here!