Audiobooks discussion

Zombie Airman
This topic is about Zombie Airman
Free Promos for Review > Sci-fi/Military/Zombie Apocalypse!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Randolf (last edited Aug 31, 2018 05:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Randolf (rrebrick) | 2 comments US & UK codes offered in exchange for honest reviews.

The night of the plague follows sunset on April Fool’s Day around the world. By sunrise, less than fifteen percent of the world’s population is uninfected. The airborne disease is invulnerable to any air filter or disease barrier. The fifteen percent uninfected are still vulnerable to the disease when spread via bodily fluids as the infected seek to spread their disease. These are the stories of those just trying to survive.

Zombie Airman

Hi, I'm the narrator for this book. This is my first production and I am hoping to get some honest reviews. If you are willing to participate, please leave your email in the comments below. Thanks!

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Haugen (victoriahaugen) | 97 comments Yes!! Right up my alley:) victoriahaugen@yahoo.com :) (US)

Randolf (rrebrick) | 2 comments Victoria wrote: "Yes!! Right up my alley:) victoriahaugen@yahoo.com :) (US)"

Sent! If you don't see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your spam folder. Thanks!

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com (US)