Taste of Romance discussion

Meet the authors > Meet Tijan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tijan (new)

Tijan (tijansbooks) | 77 comments Mod
Tijan is a New York Times Bestselling author that writes suspenseful and unpredictable novels. Her characters are strong, intense, and gut-wrenchingly real with a little bit of sass on the side. Tijan began writing later in life and once she started, she was hooked. She's written multi-bestsellers including the Carter Reed Series, the Fallen Crest Series, and the Broken and Screwed Series among others. She is currently writing a new YA series along with so many more from north Minnesota where she lives with a man she couldn't be without and an English Cocker she adores.

To find what to read next of hers, go to www.tijansbooks.com
WALLSTREET JOURNAL, NEW YORK TIMES, AND USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Amazon page: https://tinyurl.com/tijanamazon
Facebook author page: https://www.facebook.com/Tijansbooks/
Reader group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Tijan...
Audio group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tijan...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TijansBooks
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tijansbooks/
Newsletter: www.tijansbooks.com

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby Alvarez | 2 comments I absolutely LOVE your books !!!! So exited I got invited to this group.

message 3: by Tijan (new)

Abby wrote: "I absolutely LOVE your books !!!! So exited I got invited to this group."

Yayaya!!! I'm so happy you came in!

message 4: by Anna Lynn (new)

Anna Lynn Portwood | 1 comments Thank you for the invite. I'm a big fan!!!

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth C. (beth_cherry) | 5 comments Thanks so much for inviting me to this group! I’m so excited! And I am such a HUGE fan of yours! Seriously, what a fantastic group of authors!!

message 6: by Briana (new)

Briana (bri_books_galore) | 3 comments Thank you for the invite Tijan! I feel so honored! I can’t wait to talk to you more and learn about you and your characters! Your an amazing writer and since you invited me you probably know how much I love your books haha

message 7: by Jay (new)

Jay | 1 comments Thank you for the invite 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

message 8: by Elena (new)

Elena | 2 comments Thank you for the invite!!! I love your books 😍

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather | 9 comments I love your books!! Ryan's Bed by Tijan is my favorite!!

message 10: by Jeannine Marie (new)

Jeannine Marie (wanderingwonderer) | 2 comments Thank you for the invite, Tijan! I feel so honored! I've read your books and they're amazing! I can't wait to get to you more!

message 11: by Janet (new)

Janet Villareal | 7 comments Thank you for the invite! You’re one of my all time favorite authors! Super excited!

message 12: by Allie (new)

Allie R | 5 comments Thank you so much for the invite! I love all the books of yours I’ve been able to read so far and intend to read all of them❤️

message 13: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Bushell (loopylou112) | 1 comments Thank you for the invite I absolutely love all your books.

message 14: by MadLoveBookBlog (new)

MadLoveBookBlog | 12 comments Thank you SO much for the invitation. An honor to be part of this group. You are an inspiration. Your stories are very original. Thank you.

message 15: by Lourdes (new)

Lourdes | 2 comments Thanks for the invite! I wouldn't have found this group on my own! 😂

message 16: by Aisling (new)

Aisling | 1 comments Thank you for the invite ! Love your books excited for the group 😊

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (teeloveskylejacobson) | 11 comments Thank you for the invite. I love your writing!

message 18: by Silvy_1309 (new)

Silvy_1309 | 5 comments Really love Tijan writings and there isn’t a book that doesn’t give me a roller coasters of emotions! Sorry for my English ..cheers from Italy 🇮🇹 🙏🏻

message 19: by Michael-marie (new)

Michael-marie | 2 comments Thank you for inviting me to this group. I have been reading your books ever since Fallen Crest came out and have been reading ever since. I just love your books thank you!!

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex Allwright | 7 comments I absolutely love your books !!!
You are definitely my favourite author!
I got so excited when you invited me to join!
Thank you so much for the invite. Can’t wait to see what’s next up from you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews* (cravestheangst) | 2 comments Love LOVE Tijan! She's my unicorn author. So many great emotions and feels have been experienced while reading a Tijan book. And always my go-to author when I need a pick me up!

message 22: by Amberb03 (new)

Amberb03 | 41 comments I am HUGE fan!!! The Fallen Crest is one of my favorites! I just finished Crew and I loved it!

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle [Helen Geek] (michelle_reads_to_relax) | 9 comments I've not read any of your books, but am excited to give them a go. Very nice to meet you!

message 24: by Becca (new)

Becca Stanfield Vernon | 14 comments Completely new to me author. I keep meaning to start ur books, but feel like there is an order so I have been procrastinating. Hope to begin reading u soon.

message 25: by Melissa (new)

Melissa H (sheisanopenbook) | 2 comments Thank you so much for the invite! All your books are auto buys! And I’ve loved them all!! 😘😘😘 I can not wait to discover new books here.

message 26: by Amy (last edited Sep 02, 2018 09:52AM) (new)

Amy Scott | 5 comments Thank you Tijan for the invitation. I love your books!!!

message 27: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitlynmarie1864) | 1 comments Oh my god I can’t believe I actually was invited into a group with this many authors I love. Tijan, you are literally the reason I began to love reading! The Fallen Crest series was absolutely my favorite books ever and I have reread them so many times. You just have a way of creating amazing books that I never want to put down!

message 28: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Kleffner | 3 comments I love Tian!! Fallen Crest Series and Broken and screwed are among the top series that I have read!

message 29: by Tijan (new)

Ah! How do you do the gifs in comments again? I was trying to post a bunch in here, but I'm struggling. LOL!!

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Lazarus | 1 comments Thanks for the invite. Had no clue goodreads had groups. Btw love you!

message 31: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nicolapoore) Omg thanks so much for inviting me to this group. I’m always looking for new bookish friends ☺️

message 32: by Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews* (last edited Sep 02, 2018 01:18PM) (new)

Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews* (cravestheangst) | 2 comments Tijan wrote: "Ah! How do you do the gifs in comments again? I was trying to post a bunch in here, but I'm struggling. LOL!!"

Tijan, here's the code to apply gifs.

img src="https://www.goodreads.com/image..." width="40" height="100" alt="description"/

Replace the ** https://www.goodreads.com/image... ** part with the link to where the gif is at online.

And make sure to put a < at the beginning of img and a > at the end "/ of the html code. I took them out so they'd post in this comment.

In short, it'll look like this without the spaces at the beginning or end.
< img src="https://www.goodreads.com/image..." width="40" height="100" alt="description"/ >

Hope that helps. :)
Also, you can find the code to this and more in the (some html is ok) link at the top of your comment box.

message 33: by LireEnBulles (new)

LireEnBulles (lireenbullesch) | 11 comments Should give Fallen Crest High series a try one day, hopefully soon !

message 34: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2 comments Thank you for the invite Tijan! I loveee your books!!!<3

message 35: by sally (new)

sally martinez (sallym8070) | 11 comments Thank you for the invite I love love your books

message 36: by Sritama (new)

Sritama Mondal | 16 comments Love your writing, Tijan!! It really gave me an insight into the life that goes on in your side of the world, i.e., the modern western culture, as that is my inspiration to read English books. Your books provide a real rollercoaster ride of emotions and are un-put-downable. Loved Fallen Crest series!!!

message 37: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 15 comments Hi Hi, First, thanks for invite to this group..Tijan is one of my favourate author..My first introduction with Tijan was Carter Reed..and that was amazing.....

message 38: by Lori (new)

Lori (ldh60) | 13 comments Have not read any of your books yet, but do have a bunch on my Kindle waiting to be read. Thanks for the invite and I am looking forward to reading them!

message 39: by Nova (new)

Nova (cookiemunchkin) | 40 comments One of my Favourite authors of all time and Fallen crest is one of the most awesome series ever!

message 40: by Hailey (new)

Hailey | 3 comments Just bought Crew and can’t wait to read it!

message 41: by Sritama (new)

Sritama Mondal | 16 comments Nova wrote: "One of my Favourite authors of all time and Fallen crest is one of the most awesome series ever!"

Same here, Nova !!!

message 42: by Juls (new)

Juls (juls1980) | 7 comments Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews* wrote: "Love LOVE Tijan! She's my unicorn author. So many great emotions and feels have been experienced while reading a Tijan book. And always my go-to author when I need a pick me up!"

mine too! ;)

message 43: by Juls (new)

Juls (juls1980) | 7 comments so everyone seems to love the FC series and believe me so do I but Broken and Screwed tore me apart and flipped me inside out with all the angst and drama. I cant even say which one is my fav cuz both of the books are so good. They are at the top of my reread pile and it gets me every damn time. guh.....so good!

message 44: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelbookgirl) | 15 comments Ever Titan book I read is as good, if not better that the last. One of the Authors I read anything & everything they publish. My world would be a sad place without her books. #Fangirl

message 45: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (cristinakriss) Enjoyed the Fallen Crest series. And continued to read Tijan’s books. Especially Ryan’s bed - got a bit emotional on that 😢

message 46: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 18 comments Hi Tijan! Hi Everyone! I've been meaning to pop in before now, but you know how that whole RL things goes! Looking forward to chatting with everyone here. I love the idea of this group.

~Jenn

message 47: by Hottie23 (new)

Hottie23 | 1 comments Thanks for inviting me! Very excited to be a part of this group!

message 48: by Nini (new)

Nini K! (ninisbookworld) | 5 comments Thanks for the invite Tijan 😘 I am really excited to be here.

message 49: by Anna Belle (new)

Anna Belle | 7 comments I LOVE your books

message 50: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandasteele) | 1 comments Can I just say, that as a mom to twin girls, Ryan’s Bed killed me. Like... I finished it 4am this morning, starting it at 11pm last night and couldn’t stop. I was bawling. This book is literally a recurring nightmare that I have, (well, you know which part I’m talking about) and I put off reading it for months and months because I knew, I KNEW it was going to wreck me. I also really appreciated Tijan’s thoughts in the acknowledgments at the end. Those meant just as much to me as the whole book did.
I was supposed to get all sorts of organizing and cleaning done this weekend. What did I get done actually? Ryan’s Bed and Crew. #noregrets

« previous 1