Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Book Page - Reviewers' comments have disappeared!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice Poon (alice_poon) I've just discovered that the reviewers' comments are no longer shown on the book page:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Would appreciate help to fix this.

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 7173 comments All of the reviews are there for me. What do you think is missing?

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice Poon (alice_poon) The comments on the reviews. Most reviews had a lot of comments.

Christmas Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5883 comments Alice wrote: "The comments on the reviews. Most reviews had a lot of comments."

Hi Alice the comments are showing for me (I'm on the desktop version.) This isn't something Librarians can help with (we are volunteers) If this persists you could either post in the Authors Group or email support AT goodreads DOT com.

message 5: by Alice (new)

Alice Poon (alice_poon) Also, the numbers against the top shelves are missing.

message 6: by Alice (new)

Alice Poon (alice_poon) I am using a laptop. How can the comments just disappear???!!!

There have been problems with the book page all the time. I am miffed.

message 7: by rivka, Former Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45527 comments Mod
This is not a Librarians Group issue, but one for the Author Feedback Group. Or you may wish to use the Contact Us link on the Help page. Librarians can help with issues pertaining to specific book records or most related issues, but have no control over general site functionality or author issues outside of fixing book or author listings on Goodreads itself. Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.