Taste of Romance discussion

Meet the authors > Meet Kylie Scott

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Scott (kyliescott) | 38 comments Mod
Kylie is a New York Times and USA Today best-selling author. She was voted Australian Romance Writer of the year, 2013 & 2014, by the Australian Romance Writer’s Association and her books have been translated into eleven different languages. She is a long time fan of romance, rock music, and B-grade horror films. Based in Queensland, Australia with her two children and husband, she reads, writes and never dithers around on the internet.

Newsletter: https://bit.ly/2LI7uZb

Facebook: https://bit.ly/1RV9g0L

Instagram: https://bit.ly/2Mdjz4K

Bookbub: https://bit.ly/2Ki6m9f

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2ymZ9id

message 2: by Doris (new)

Doris (reviewerfornetgalleryandonamazon) | 2 comments Wanted to let you know that your 'Stage Dive' series got me hooked on your books. Definitely one of my favorite series!

MadLoveBookBlog | 12 comments Love your books.

message 4: by Lau (new)

Lau Sanchez G (lauuchiha) | 6 comments I love Stage Dive series!!

message 5: by Sebanti (new)

Sebanti | 9 comments I just love your Stage Diva series. I loved 'Lick' so much . I was just hooked after reading that.
I just finished 'Trust', and it rocked my world. I'll put up it's review in my blog soon:)
It's so nice to meet you finally

message 6: by Kylie (new)

Doris wrote: "Wanted to let you know that your 'Stage Dive' series got me hooked on your books. Definitely one of my favorite series!"

Thank you! Beyond happy to get you hooked on books. :)

message 7: by Kylie (new)

MadLoveBookBlog wrote: "Love your books."

Thank you!

message 8: by Kylie (new)

Sebanti wrote: "I just love your Stage Diva series. I loved 'Lick' so much . I was just hooked after reading that.
I just finished 'Trust', and it rocked my world. I'll put up it's review in my blog soon:)
It's s..."

I'm so glad you enjoyed "Trust"! And thanks, reviews are always helpful.

message 9: by Kylie (new)

Lau wrote: "I love Stage Dive series!!"

Thank you very much!

message 10: by Kylie (new)

Deborah wrote: "The Stage Dive series absolutely got me hooked and on the look out for any new novels Kylie Scott is contributing to us lucky readers 🤗"

Thank you!

Nadine Bookaholic (nadinesobsessedwithbooks) | 29 comments Hi Kylie,
Thank you so much for the invite 😊 I love your books and I look forward to getting to know you and all the other authors better. 💗

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather | 9 comments I love everything you write!! Trust & Play, because you know, Mal, are my favorites!! Or maybe Eric? Idk, I ❤ them all!

message 13: by adnke (new)

adnke | 1 comments Lick is one of my favorite rereads if i have not read that book over twenty times i have not read it once. I equally loved the rest of the Stage Dive Series, but Lick is the best to me.
Can not wait for Martha and Sam's book.
Keep writing awesome books

message 14: by Kamila (new)

Kamila (kamyk) | 3 comments Thank you for the invite Kylie! It’s a real pleasure being a part of this group :) You’re one of *my* authors. I always wait for new releases from you xxx

message 15: by Kylie (new)

Nadine Bookaholic wrote: "Hi Kylie,
Thank you so much for the invite 😊 I love your books and I look forward to getting to know you and all the other authors better. 💗"

Thank you for joining us, Nadine!

message 16: by Kylie (new)

Heather wrote: "I love everything you write!! Trust & Play, because you know, Mal, are my favorites!! Or maybe Eric? Idk, I ❤ them all!"

Awesome! Thank you, Heather.

message 17: by Kylie (new)

adnke wrote: "Lick is one of my favorite rereads if i have not read that book over twenty times i have not read it once. I equally loved the rest of the Stage Dive Series, but Lick is the best to me.
Can not wai..."

Thanks very much!

message 18: by Kylie (new)

Kamila wrote: "Thank you for the invite Kylie! It’s a real pleasure being a part of this group :) You’re one of *my* authors. I always wait for new releases from you xxx"

Welcome, Kamila! xx

message 19: by Paula (new)

Paula | 1 comments Thanks for the invite! I loved Flesh and Skin and Room with a View.

message 20: by Michelle (new)

Michelle [Helen Geek] (michelle_reads_to_relax) | 9 comments Kylie -- I think I was one of your earliest readers. I enjoy you and can't wait to experience you in this group. I hope to talk to you soon.

message 21: by LireEnBulles (new)

LireEnBulles (lireenbullesch) | 11 comments I should try one of your books soon, like tehe first Stage Dive, for exemple.

message 22: by Kylie (new)

Paula wrote: "Thanks for the invite! I loved Flesh and Skin and Room with a View."

You're very welcome, thanks for joining us! And yay team zombie.

message 23: by Kylie (new)

Michelle wrote: "Kylie -- I think I was one of your earliest readers. I enjoy you and can't wait to experience you in this group. I hope to talk to you soon."

That's so kind of you, Michelle.

message 24: by Kylie (new)

LireEnBulles wrote: "I should try one of your books soon, like tehe first Stage Dive, for exemple."

Give it a go!

message 25: by Ptiteaurel (new)

Ptiteaurel | 15 comments Hi Kylie

I loved Stage Dive and Dive Bar series and I can't wait for Strong in september.
I loved reading the beginning of Charmer you posted on wattpad in 2017. Will you finish and publish it?

message 26: by Darla (new)

Darla (darlao) | 5 comments I absolutely LOVE the Stage Dive series and have listened to the Audible version over and over again. I always say “Lead” is my favorite, until I listen to any of the other 3 and then I remember how good they all are! ❤️

message 27: by Amberb03 (new)

Amberb03 | 41 comments I JUST finished “ it Seemed Like A Good Idea at the Time “. I loved it!!!! Great book!!

message 28: by MadReader20 (new)

MadReader20 (betsyreads) | 3 comments Thank you for the invite Kylie! I read every book you put out. You are one of my favorites!

message 29: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 15 comments Thank you for the Invite! Loved the Stage Dive series :-)

message 30: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) Hey there, fellow Aussie, love your work!!

message 31: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (-maryann-) | 17 comments Hi, I love your books <3

message 32: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 18 comments Hi Kylie! Hi Everyone! I've been meaning to pop in before now, but you know how that whole RL things goes! Looking forward to chatting with everyone here. I love the idea of this group.

~Jenn

message 33: by Andreanne Hannah (new)

Andreanne Hannah (andreannehannah) | 3 comments Stage Dive Series gives you no choice but to love it! I love the depth of David's character, Mal's craziness, Jimmy's character development, and although I hated Ben for the most part of his book (and might have strangled him in my head for a million times), I know he was coming from a deep source of doubt in love. I eventually fell in love with him although I prefer if he would've groveled more! Hahaha noo i love him! I love them! And I've been waiting and wishing for Strong's release and with few days left, I'm just thankful of your amazing skills and for giving life to these adorable characters!

message 34: by Tricia (new)

Tricia | 9 comments I love love love the Stage Dive series and I love love love Mal

message 35: by Lesley (new)

Lesley | 3 comments I usually just buy ebooks. And then will purchase the real books that I absolutely love and will re-read. I have all your books , just waiting on the stage dive Novella to be delivered ! Can’t wait to read what you come up with next.