Taste of Romance discussion

Meet the authors > Meet Sarina Bowen

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarina (new)

Sarina Bowen (sarinabowen) | 38 comments Mod
Hello there! I'm Sarina Bowen. I'm the USA Today bestselling author of two dozen romance novels. I live in northern New England. If you're a hockey fan, check out the Brooklyn Bruisers series, the Ivy Years series and all my titles with Elle Kennedy.

If good food and grumpy lumbersexual farmers sound appealing, try the True North series.

If you like LGBT reads, dont miss GP and HF. If you need a giggle, don't miss the Man Hands books.

Facebook Reader Group:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Goodreads:

Newsletter Sign-up:

Audio Newsletter Sign-up:

Bookbub:

Amazon:

message 2: by Fran (new)

Fran Gray (fran_gray) | 5 comments Howdy Neighbor, I’m in Southern NE! 🤣

message 3: by CARISSA (new)

CARISSA E (bookaholic44) I've read and Love Him, Us, Goodbye Paradise, and Hello Forever and look forward to reading more of your books. I'm exited too be in this group mainly because of you.....

message 4: by Sarina (new)

Sarina wrote: "Hello there! I'm Sarina Bowen. I'm the USA Today bestselling author of two dozen romance novels. I live in northern New England. If you're a hockey fan, check out the Brooklyn Bruisers series, the ..."

Hello! Why is it so cloudy today? I want summer back.

message 5: by Sarina (new)

CARISSA wrote: "I've read and Love Him, Us, Goodbye Paradise, and Hello Forever and look forward to reading more of your books. I'm exited too be in this group mainly because of you....."

Thank you so much! And thank you for joining us!

MadLoveBookBlog | 12 comments Bittersweet was really good. Happy to be here. My honor.

Jane super booklover📚 (jannekx1f4da) | 17 comments Oh my dear Sarina you dont know it yet but you are my friend! Ive read all youre baby’s and loved it all. You introduced me too mm novels and i love it. I also like that you work with other writers on Some of youre books. Let me know if you ever come to Holland. Im a mudhiking guide and love to show you Some seals (the animal kind) and make youre feet dirty! Good for youre inspiration! Greetings from Holland!!!

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Kerns | 18 comments Thanks for the invitation! I love your books and can't wait to meet you in person at Apollycon in March!

message 9: by Annabel (new)

Annabel (boekenwormmom) | 7 comments Thank you for the invitation and I love your books!

message 10: by Becca (new)

Becca Stanfield Vernon | 14 comments You are a completely new to me author. I look forward to checking out ur books!

message 11: by LireEnBulles (new)

LireEnBulles (lireenbullesch) | 11 comments I've only read the first Ivy Years on my reader, and it was so marvelous, tragic and yet full of hope.
Hope to read others volumes, on physical copies (the reading is more pleasant)

message 12: by Claudia (new)

Claudia Fosca Stahl (claudiafoscastahl) | 32 comments Thank you for the invitation, Sarina. ❤️

message 13: by Ptiteaurel (new)

Ptiteaurel | 15 comments So happy to see you here <3 Denver was awesome :*

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex | 3 comments Thank you so much the group invite! Your books are my absolute favorite, and always my go to recommendation when friends ask what I'm reading! <3

Jane super booklover&#x1f4da; (jannekx1f4da) | 17 comments Sarina i’m thrilled to know Benito’s story is coming out but i cant help wonder when youre true North baker boys Will get their story. I cant wait for another one of youre mm romances!

message 16: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 15 comments Thank you for the invite!

message 17: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) Thanks for the invite. Love your work.

message 18: by Sarina (new)

Ptiteaurel wrote: "So happy to see you here <3 Denver was awesome :*"
It was awesome!

message 19: by Sarina (new)

Janneke wrote: "Sarina i’m thrilled to know Benito’s story is coming out but i cant help wonder when youre true North baker boys Will get their story. I cant wait for another one of youre mm romances!"

I hope someday!

message 20: by Sarina (new)

Becca wrote: "You are a completely new to me author. I look forward to checking out ur books!"

Thank you, Becca!

message 21: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (-maryann-) | 17 comments I haven't read anything about her yet (sorry), but I hope to do it soon. I'm happy to be here! <3

message 22: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 18 comments Hi Sarina! Hi Everyone! I've been meaning to pop in before now, but you know how that whole RL things goes! Looking forward to chatting with everyone here. I love the idea of this group.

~Jenn

message 23: by A (new)

A | 19 comments I just started reading the True North series, and wow do I love it!

message 24: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Ross (sweetheartreads) | 10 comments Hi Sarina, You are a new author to me. You peaked my interested by talking hockey. Excited to start reading your books.

message 25: by Sadie (new)

Sadie (sadiegreads) | 2 comments I stayed up all night to finish Steadfast. This is one my top ten favorite books right now. I freaking love Zachariah.

message 26: by AliciaJ (new)

AliciaJ | 26 comments Hi Sarina, I just wanted to pop in and let you know that my pre-order for Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen showed up on my kindle last night! I'm so excited. I love this series and can't wait to get started on this one.
Congrats!

message 27: by Alex (new)

Alex | 3 comments You think I would be sick of hockey because I work for a hockey team but I just got back from work and am SO excited to start Overnight Sensation!!!

message 28: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Garcia (jennifergarcia) | 7 comments Hi, Sarina!! I love your books. I've read all of the Brooklyn Bruisers and True North, plus many of your stand-alones and loved them all. But my most favorite of yours is The Accidentals. Had no idea what to expect, but it was everything!! Everyone I've told to read it loves it too!! <3
I live in So. Cal, but was born and raised in North Shore, MA.
Go Pats!!!

message 29: by Lou Lou (new)

Lou Lou | 43 comments Hi Sarina! I just re-listened to Boy Toy and need to go back for the other two in the series. Will there be a 4th book in that series or are you guys done there? Boy Toy is one of my Top 10 favorite romance books ever. It's Audible perfection!

message 30: by Sarina (new)

AliciaJ wrote: "Hi Sarina, I just wanted to pop in and let you know that my pre-order for Overnight Sensation by Sarina Bowen showed up on my kindle last night! I'm so excited. I love this series and can't wa..."

Thank you so much!

message 31: by Sarina (new)

Alex wrote: "You think I would be sick of hockey because I work for a hockey team but I just got back from work and am SO excited to start Overnight Sensation!!!"

Yay! And your job sounds so cool. What do you do for them?

message 32: by Sarina (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Hi, Sarina!! I love your books. I've read all of the Brooklyn Bruisers and True North, plus many of your stand-alones and loved them all. But my most favorite of yours is The Accidentals. Had no id..."

Thank you so much!

message 33: by Sarina (new)

Lou Lou wrote: "Hi Sarina! I just re-listened to Boy Toy and need to go back for the other two in the series. Will there be a 4th book in that series or are you guys done there? Boy Toy is one of my Top 10 favorit..."

I'm so glad you liked it! Tanya and I aren't sure if there will be a fourth. We'll keep you posted!

message 34: by Sarina (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Hi, Sarina!! I love your books. I've read all of the Brooklyn Bruisers and True North, plus many of your stand-alones and loved them all. But my most favorite of yours is The Accidentals. Had no id..."

Oh, yay! Thank you for telling me how much you liked The Accidentals. I want to do more YA.

message 35: by Sarina (new)

Jill wrote: "I stayed up all night to finish Steadfast. This is one my top ten favorite books right now. I freaking love Zachariah."

Thank you so much!

message 36: by Cyndi (new)

Cyndi (cynsbooks) Hello, Sarina