Drips.2.0 discussion

Role Plays > kihyunnie and Bamma

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Do you have a idea of what you want to do? :)

message 2: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Lol I have literally been all over the map in so land. I like a mix of fluffy romance and adventure really :)

message 3: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Sure! :) I'm good with any pairing as well :) so don't worry about that :)

message 4: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments What the heck are you talking about.! That is so fluffy and amazing!

message 5: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Lol I'll play b if that's alright? Did you have a pairing in mind?

message 6: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments I think boyxboy would be really cute :) shall we do quick skellies? :)

message 8: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Lol it's okay! Did you have fun?
Fang
I thought today would be a normal boring shift at Early Bird the local coffee shop I worked at. I was a waiter, pay and hours weren't bad and I got pretty good tips. But I don't know...something about today seemed...different. Maybe it was the guy with the baseball hat and face mask that just walked in and sat down. I picked up my pad an pencil sticking it in my apron pocket trying to shake off the strange sense of familiarity about the guy.
" hello welcome to Early Bird Coffee Shop my name is Fang." I said setting down the simple menu for him. "What kind of coffee can I get for you today?"

message 9: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Fang
I smiled back at him. He had a beautiful voice. I looked down blushing for a moment realizing I had been staring. "Right, iced Americano." I said writing it down before going back behind the counter. I was half way through making his drink counter when it hit me. Almost dropping the cup in the process.
That was Chris Moon. Oh shit.
I was making an iced Americano for Christopher-freaking-moon!
"Okay Fang be cool...be cool don't fan boy over him...get a hold of yourself man!" I muttered under my breathe as I finished up his order. I carried it back over trying not to spaz out on him.
(Yeah...that mostly happened at my football games as well lol)

message 10: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments (Aww lol adorable picture :)
Fang
I smiled at him and set it in front of him. "Do-i mean would you like anything else? We offer baked goods." I said stuttering over my words mentally face spamming. Yes nice English Fang, would you like to just go hide in the kitchen now?

message 11: by Bamma (last edited Aug 31, 2018 09:58PM) (new)

I squealed in side my head I was right! Pictures did not do him justice. I smiled shyly and nodded. "Alright if you need anything just flag me down and I'll be over." I said smiling softly at him walking over to the kitchen so I could get a grip on myself.
(I would imagine so pictures never do justice :)

message 12: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments (I am so jealous! I don't think I would be able to talk lol!)
Fang
After calming myself and getting a handle on myself I ran my hands through my hair straightening my shoulders. "I am not a giggly gooey fan boy. Get a hold of yourself Moore." I huffed at myself straightening myself and relaxing into my easy going usual self.
I blinked seeing he now had someone sitting with him once I finished hiding in the kitchen. I walked over with a friendly smile.
"Hello welcome to Early Bird, what can zi get for you?" I asked politely.

message 13: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments (I would probably be bouncing off the walls lol)
Fang
I grinned chuckling softly as I wrote down his order. I smirked. "I don't mind, it's good to see someone so perky in here." I said motionin to everyone engrossed in their phones or computers. "One vanilla bean frappe coming up." I said with a grin and a wink before going behind the counter to make his coffee.

message 14: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments (Just means it's an awesome memory :)
Fang
I made the Vanilla Bean Frappe. Finishing it off with whip cream on top of it in a tall glass. I I carried it back over to their table and grinned. "One Vanilla Bean Frappe," I said setting it in front of him. "Anything else I can get you? We offer a various selection of baked goods." I said clasping my hands in front of me.

message 15: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Fang.
I smirked slightly and nodded. "My pleasure." I said smiling at him. I laughed softly and shook my head. " You got a small bit right here." I chuckled softly motioning to my own nose. "Flag me down if you two need anything." I told them before going to take care of a few of my less lively customers.

message 16: by Bamma (new)

I glanced over feeling eyes on me and smiled shyly seeing Chris watching me. Before his attention was caught by his friend. I chuckled softly to myself making my rounds with the customers refilling cups and offering baked goods as per my job with the usual chit chat until I circled back to Chris' table.
"How are we doing over here?" I asked smiling.

message 17: by Bamma (new)

I chuckled softly at the teasing between him and his friend. I mentally groaned at the group of girls and traveled over that way to take orders and give it to the barista who just clocked in as I got the baked good they ordered out for them.

message 18: by Bamma (new)

I palmed the tray supporting it on one hand as I walked back over to the girls smiling politely as they blushed and giggled at me. I just kept my polite smile as I served them their cappuccinos hot chocolate and a basket of biscotti to share. Spilling the usual if you need anything else let me know before I went back to the counter leaning against it checking my phone briefly before glancing over at Chris subtly. I grinned slightly and looked back down at the receipt I took out my pen and put down my name and number on his copy.

message 19: by Bamma (new)

I came back over to check with them and grinned slightly. "Black would look good." I said putting my two sense in. "Do you need anything else or are you ready for the check?" I asked them smiling slightly at them both.

message 20: by Bamma (new)

I nodded. "Cash or card?" I asked him as I set the slip of paper down his choppy with my phone number resting under it. I smiled at them putting my hands in my apron pockets.
I was mentally giving myself a pat on the back with how smooth I was being right now.

message 21: by Bamma (new)

I didn't even bat an eye why would I when I already recognized him. I took the card and nodded. "I'll be back in just a moment." I informed him going up to the register and ringing him up. I ran his card through quick and efficient before going back over with a pen. "If you could please sign the top receipt the bottom one is yours." I said handing the pen and his card over to him.

message 22: by Bamma (new)

I shrugged putting the pen behind my ear with a lop sided grin. "If you ever wanna talk or something." I told him shrugging as I started to blush. "Come back again soon." I said say in ? What I was supposed to before scurrying off.

message 23: by Bamma (new)

I shook my head chuckling softly to myself as I saw them take off running. I rubbed the back of my neck and went to the register putting the signed receipt in it as I went to finish my shift. I had some classes at the dance studio across town.

message 24: by Bamma (new)

I chuckled softly taking off my heels after dance class putting them in the duffle back. "I have no idea how you can dance in those stilettos Fang." Gingi groaned taking off her own heels.
"Practice and cat like Grace honey." I teased her as Marshall posted the new video on face book and some photos on Instagram.

message 25: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments (Would you like to time skip to the next day?)

message 26: by Bamma (new)

I was running in heels towards the coffee shop cursing my instructor a thousand ways from Sunday, nearly running over Chris and his friends. "Sorry!c I called over my shoulder going into the kitchen and stripping off the shoes pulling on some slacks over my shorts and jamming my feet into non slip shoes.

message 27: by Bamma (new)

My phone dinged and I looked at it grinning. I grabbed my phone.
Dark_Moores: Told you black would look good. 😉
I chuckled softly and tucked it back into ,u bag before tying on my apron and getting to my shift.

message 28: by Bamma (new)

"Can't resist our coffee?" I teased as I approached the table grinning at them. I grinned easily."new colors suit you both." I complimented them. "Now what can zi get you two lovely gentlemen?" I asked bringing out my pad and pen.

message 29: by Bamma (new)

Aww such a cute smile!
I wrote down their order. "I'll have it right out for you." I said going to make their orders myself since the barista was a little overwhelmed at the moment. I was able to whip them up quickly and carried them back over. "One iced Americano and one Vanilla Bean Frappe." I told them grinning.

message 30: by Bamma (new)

I laughed softly my blue eyes lighting with mirth. I stepped ba for a moment and gave a sweeping bow tilting my head up slightly and winked at him. "My pleasure."? I said before standing. "Let me know of you two need anything else or refills." I said smiling at them.

message 31: by Bamma (new)

"Most go for the shy and adorable ones."? I chuckled softly as I walked away to take care of other people in my section as I did my rounds taking orders and filling regular coffee cups with the pot chatting people up knowing I got more tips is I was peppy.

message 32: by Bamma (new)

I chuckled softly knowing I got some king of reaction based on Jays laughed. I walked behind the counter putting more basked goods in the display. They all smelled heavenly being baked in house and all.

message 33: by Bamma (new)

You could hear a pin drop in the cafe after Chris raised his voice. "Oh boy." I muttered under my breathe.
"The first person who stampedes will be bodily removed by me." I warned sending everyone a calm cool look as they looked away and the chatter suddenly rose again. I walked over to their table. "Everything alright over here?" I asked them quietly.

message 34: by Bamma (new)

I looked at Chris for a moment before I nodded having a feeling everything wasn't quiet alright. I smiled faintly at Jay. "Alright if you two need anything let me know." I said calmly as I walked away but still I was concerned Chris looked a little paler then usual and Jay seemed pretty pissed but I left it be...

message 35: by Bamma (new)

I watched from the corner of my eye and smiled slightly. They were sweet kids that came here with their mom as she worked on the free WiFi. I didn't mind on slow shifts I entertained them by letting them play with my hair. I shook my head smiling as I came over. I handed Chris's a little goody bag subtly. "Chocolate chip cookies on the house for you and the girls." I told him quietly rufflicng Addisons hair.

message 36: by Bamma (new)

I chuckled softly. "He does look good with black hair doesn't he?"? I said grinning. I ruffled Addisons hair lightly earning my hand batted away. "Don't let these two fool you they are mischevious as they come. Before long your hair will be braided and accessorize within an inch of its life." I teased the girls glancing at the coffees. "Refills? I offered."

message 37: by Bamma (new)

I chuckled softly and smiled. I looked at Chris. "May I?" I asked permission because the kids may be able to invade but I had manners and was not willing to invade his personal space without his permission.

message 38: by Bamma (new)

I laughed softly and reached out curling a lock of hair around my finger as the girls got busy playing with his hair. "It is very soft." I chuckled softly my deep baritone filled with mirth as I released his hair from my grasp. I chuckled softly. "You girls want you hair accessories?" I asked them.

message 39: by Bamma (new)

I shook my head going behind the counter getting the small basket of hair accessories I had gotten for the girls and setting it on the table for them. I looked at Chris. "Would you like another Iced Americano?" I asked him.

message 40: by Bamma (new)

I smiled slightly and looked at Jay. "Refill for you as well?" I asked him smiling slightly., I put my hands in my apron pockets chuckled softly smiling softly at the cute picture Chris made with the girls.

message 41: by Bamma (new)

I chuckled softly and walked away making their refills. I smiled slightly at the cute image it was definitely an image I wouldn't forget any time soon. I walked over with their refills for them. "I think yellow and pink would look good in his hair girls." I said putting my two cents in.

message 42: by Bamma (new)

"I think adopting is a wonderful idea." I intercepted sensing the tension on the rise. "There are plenty of great kids out there who need loving homes." I said smiling softly. "I plan on adopting myself one day when I'm in a steady relationship." I said putting Addison's hair up in a ballerina but to make sure it didn't accidentally end up in the coffees.

message 43: by Bamma (new)

I smiled softly. "Maybe next time Add I when it's not so crowded in here." I said smiling softly. I winked at Chris. "Even with your job with the right person you always find time to slow down and take a breather." I told him smiling faintly.

message 44: by Bamma (new)

I shook my head. "And your fans love you. But you habe to practice some self love or you'll burn yourself out." I told him softly. I smiled at him. "I'm not saying quit for a month or something but maybe have a three day weekend to yourself. To recharge the creative batteries it's important you know." I said smiling softly.

message 45: by Bamma (new)

"Work yourself to hard and you'll make yourself sick. I'm sure your fans would rather you be healthy." I told him smiling softly as I put a pink winking wolf clip in his hair and helped the girls down smiling.

message 46: by Bamma (new)

I smirked and nodded. "Of course, you have my number." I said tucking the twenty dollars in my apron pocket. The girls giggled and I chuckled softly grinning down at them.

message 47: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments I smiled. "See you later." I said smiling softly. I shooed the girls over to the little play corner as I started to clean up the table. I smiled softly to myself.

message 48: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments I waved back and grinned slightly. "Such a cutie....but unfortunately probably straight." I muttered under my breathe walking into the kitchen giving the dish washer the cups and making myself a mocha frappe it was a very slow day today.

message 49: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments (That's weird 0.o)
I shook my head flicking through my messages not seeing any new notifications. I shook my head stretching slightly behind the counter as zi waited for my shift to be over. I groaned slightly my toes killing me from breaking in my new shoes in class.

message 50: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Aidan sighed. "Alright let me call in a friend and see if he can help you." He muttered pulling out his phone
Fang
I pulled off my apron when my phone buzzed Aidan asking for my help I figured why not. I walked towards the studio following his direction until I knocked on the studio door.

« previous 1