Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Favorite Books Read in August

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Since August is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

My 5* reads:

Wild Reckless (Harper Boys, #1) by Ginger Scott The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker Leaning Into Touch (Leaning Into, #4) by Lane Hayes

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
I reread some old favorites this month...but out of the books that I read for this first time, these are my five stars:

Tattered (Lark Cove, #1) by Devney Perry All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren Fantastical (Fantasyland, #3) by Kristen Ashley

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
My 5 star reads were:

Crew (Crew #1) by Tijan The Left Side of Perfect by Meghan Quinn The Right Side of Forever by Meghan Quinn Sleepover by Serena Bell The Raging Ones (The Raging Ones, #1) by Krista Ritchie The Chase (Briar U, #1) by Elle Kennedy A Kiss Like This (Kiss and Make Up #3) by Sara Ney

message 4: by Chris (new)

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "My 5 star reads were:

Crew (Crew #1) by TijanThe Left Side of Perfect by Meghan QuinnThe Right Side of Forever by Meghan QuinnSleepover by Serena Bell[bookcover:The Raging Ones|3..."

I have to get back to reading Meghan Quinn books!! I've added those to my to-reads and I really want to read The Chase. Glad to see you really liked it!

message 6: by Chris (new)

Erika wrote: "The Simple Wild by K.A. TuckerThe Fragile Ordinary by Samantha YoungA Wish for Us by Tillie Cole"

I loved The Simple Wild too! I really want to read both Fragile Ordinary and A Wish for US, so happy to see you really liked them!!

message 7: by Erika (new)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Erika wrote: "The Simple Wild by K.A. TuckerThe Fragile Ordinary by Samantha YoungA Wish for Us by Tillie Cole"

I loved The Simple Wild too! I really want to read both Fragile Ordin..."

They were great!!!!

message 8: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris wrote: "Since August is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

My 5* reads:

Wild Reckless (Harper Boys, #1) by Ginger ScottThe Simple Wild by K.A. TuckerHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling?!?!? I LOVE this series!!! These boys are a hot mess