Taste of Romance discussion

Alessandra Torre
This topic is about Alessandra Torre
Meet the authors > Meet Alessandra Torre

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alessandra (last edited Aug 31, 2018 12:50PM) (new)

Alessandra Torre (alessandratorre) | 24 comments Mod
A New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, Alessandra Torre has written thirteen novels, three of which have become New York Times bestsellers.

Her first book, Blindfolded Innocence, was a breakout hit, rising to the top of the ebook charts on Amazon where it attracted the interest of major publishing houses and garnered Torre her first print deal with Harlequin HQN. Less than twelve months later, Torre signed a second print deal, this time with Redhook (Hachette) for the Deanna Madden series, an erotic suspense trilogy.

From her home on the Emerald Coast in Florida, she devotes several hours each day to various writing projects and interacting with her fans on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Happily married and with one son, she loves watching SEC football games, horseback riding, reading and watching movies.

Subscribe to her popular monthly newsletter at www.nextnovel.com
Better yet, text TORRE to 313131 to get a text message when she releases her books!

message 2: by Alessandra (new)

Aubrey- CGSR wrote: "You are a rock star!! Love your books!! I still think about a few from time to time. Crazy how some stories just stay with you."

thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the support!

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather | 9 comments I am so happy you are here!! I ❤ you and your books!! Black Lies will forever be my favorite!

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 2 comments Hi! Love your books! Happy to be here!

MadLoveBookBlog | 12 comments I love your stories. Sex, Love, Repeat is one of my fave from you.
I have been trying to save some money in order to be able to take your workshop and finish my book.
I like your style a lot.

Jane super booklover📚 (jannekx1f4da) | 17 comments Hi Allessandra i loved black lies and looking forward to read more of youre books! Thanx for making my head spin with that Book. It swam in my head for weeks after i read it. That’s always a good one! Greetings from Holland!

message 7: by April (new)

April | 10 comments Love your books!

message 8: by LireEnBulles (new)

LireEnBulles (lireenbullesch) | 11 comments I actually bought a physical copy of Black Lies today ! It will be the first book from you i'll try ^^

message 9: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 15 comments Hello Alessandra, just to express that I am a huge fan of your books...The All in Duet series, wow...just got to my heart. I have The Ghostwriter on my to read list...

message 10: by Lori (new)

Lori (ldh60) | 13 comments Hello Alessandra, huge fan, haven't read a book of yours that I didn't absolutely love.

message 11: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (-maryann-) | 17 comments I haven't read anything about her yet, but I hope to do it soon. I'm happy to be here! <3

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 18 comments Hi Alessandra! Hi Everyone! I've been meaning to pop in before now, but you know how that whole RL things goes! Looking forward to chatting with everyone here. I love the idea of this group.

~Jenn

message 13: by Alessandra (new)

Lori wrote: "Hello Alessandra, huge fan, haven't read a book of yours that I didn't absolutely love."

thank you so much!!!

message 14: by Alessandra (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Hi Alessandra! Hi Everyone! I've been meaning to pop in before now, but you know how that whole RL things goes! Looking forward to chatting with everyone here. I love the idea of this group.

~Jenn"

Welcome!! It's great to have you here!

message 15: by Alessandra (new)

Maryann wrote: "I haven't read anything about her yet, but I hope to do it soon. I'm happy to be here! <3"

Welcome! You may want to start with Moonshot - it's only 99c right now!

message 16: by Alessandra (new)

Heather wrote: "I am so happy you are here!! I ❤ you and your books!! Black Lies will forever be my favorite!"

that's one of my favorites also!

message 17: by Alessandra (new)

Eliza wrote: "Hello Alessandra, just to express that I am a huge fan of your books...The All in Duet series, wow...just got to my heart. I have The Ghostwriter on my to read list..."

Oooh.. The Ghostwriter is one of my favorites... it is very different than my others but I think you're going to LOVE it!

message 18: by Jessica T. (new)

Jessica T. I just downloaded Moonshot today for $0.99. Hope to read this soon!

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Gill | 6 comments Love your books!

message 20: by Maria (new)

Maria | 12 comments I love your books and Black Lies is my favorite!

message 21: by Alessandra (new)

J.C. wrote: "I really really love your Blindfolded Innocence books. Looking forward to reading more of your books."

Thank you! Brad DeLuca is my favorite hero ever!

message 22: by Alessandra (new)

Jessica wrote: "I just downloaded Moonshot today for $0.99. Hope to read this soon!"

ooh, I hope you enjoy it!

message 23: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 15 comments HI Alessandra, I enjoyed the All Duet books!

message 24: by Faith (new)

Faith Starr | 2 comments Thanks for the invite! So happy to be a part of this group. I admire and appreciate your work/insight/encouragement for new authors like me 💜 Excited to jump aboard this train

message 25: by LireEnBulles (new)

LireEnBulles (lireenbullesch) | 11 comments I bought Black Lies few months ago in French, but then i came across Hollywood Dirt on the same language and i decided to start with this one. And... oh my.... i loved EVERY SINGLE THING about the story. The characters are so amazing, touching, human. I loved the hot weather from Georgia, the vide around the little town. Summer was the most beautiful and shinniest person ever. She's a badass. Cole was adorable... and can we talk about Cocky ?
Thank you for this book, really. I felt sad to leave them in the end. But maybe we'll get some new adventures about "Sole"... one can always dream.

message 26: by Vicki (new)

Vicki | 5 comments Love your books!! Thank you