Romance Audiobooks discussion

Chasing Petalouthes (The Gift Saga #3)
This topic is about Chasing Petalouthes
Audiobook Giveaways > Chasing Petalouthes by Effie Kammenou

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4713 comments Mod
Author Effie Kammenou is giving away two (2) Audible codes for Chasing Petalouthes, The Gift Saga #3, to two lucky members. Post a message here if you want to participate. If you are a UK member, please state so as Effie has additional codes.

We will close the giveaway on September 9 at 12:00 midnight EST. Winners will be randomly selected and Effie will contact you by private message to provide the code. If your profile is set to private, you must change your settings to allow private messaging in order to be selected.

We encourage all winners to post a review here on Goodreads and Audible after you've finished listening to the book.

Good luck!

Description
The Gift Saga concludes with the next generation coming into the forefront of the story during their tumultuous years between adolescence and adulthood.

Evvie has lived through more tragedy than a young girl should ever endure, having lost both her father and a most beloved grandmother at a young age. Her rebellious ways are her only defense to mask the ever-present pain in her heart. Closing herself off emotionally, Evvie vows to never let anyone into her heart. But will her determination to keep everyone out see her lose the only person who could heal her broken soul?

Over-achieving, focused, talented, determined to succeed. Those are the traits Stella envies in her siblings and cousins. Her insecurities and lack of confidence stunts her ability to realize her own worth. When an older, handsome young man claims her as his own, Stella believes she has finally found who she has been looking for—someone to love her enough to mold her into the best version of herself. But has she fallen in love too quickly for a man she barely knows anything about?

Chasing Petalouthes (Chasing Butterflies) is the coming of age story of two flawed, young women who push their way out from the confines of the cocoons they’d built around themselves and discover how to soar.
Chasing Petalouthes (The Gift Saga #3) by Effie Kammenou

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 62 comments count me in

message 3: by Mortisha (new)

Mortisha Cassavetes (mortishacassavetes) | 49 comments Count me in!

Debby*🐝BabyDee🐝 | 496 comments I'm in please

message 5: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (kelliemeg) | 47 comments I would like to participate!

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (mckinseya) | 9 comments Yes, please!

message 7: by Jan (new)

Jan Miller | 72 comments yes please!

message 8: by Jonetta (last edited Sep 09, 2018 09:42PM) (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4713 comments Mod
And the winners are...

1. Debby “Piene Raven”
2. Jan

Congratulations!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Chasing Petalouthes (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Effie Kammenou (other topics)