Taste of Romance discussion

Meet the authors > Meet K. Bromberg

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K. (new)

K. Bromberg (kbromberg) | 29 comments Mod
K. Bromberg is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling Author. With over 1.5 million books sold, her titles have appeared on forty bestseller lists and have been translated into over seventeen languages.

Kristy lives in southern California with her own Prince Charming, three kids, and two dogs. She spends most days tapping away on her keys for her next story while being full time chauffeur for her children.

She loves chatting with readers and encourages you to reach out and connect with her.

Facebook Fan Group: http://smarturl.it/DrivenFB

Facebook: http://smarturl.it/KBrombergFB

Twitter: http://smarturl.it/KBrombergTwitter
@KBrombergDriven

Instagra: http://smarturl.it/KBrombergIG
@KBromberg13

Goodreads: http://smarturl.it/Kbromberg_GR

Mailing list: http://smarturl.it/KBromberg_Newsletter

BookBub: http://smarturl.it/KBrombergBB

Text notifications of new releases only
Text the word KBROMBERG to 77948 and receive an alert when any new book goes live.

message 2: by Alison (new)

Alison Manning | 2 comments Ooooh another place for stalkers 🤣❤️

message 3: by Fran (new)

Fran Gray (fran_gray) | 5 comments Thank you for the invite. ❤️

message 4: by Belu Ruiz (new)

Belu Ruiz (belur) | 2 comments Hi,
Thanks for the invite❣️❣️

message 5: by Berry ♡ Nice (new)

Berry ♡ Nice (berrynice) Hi 😊

message 6: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 2 comments Thanks for the invite!

message 7: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin Jace (jace2701) | 2 comments I’m so stoked to be a part of this group! Thanks for the invite! 😘

message 8: by Anares (new)

Anares | 5 comments Hi!, I'm happy to be in this group!
Thank you for the invite!

message 9: by Darvina (new)

Darvina Love that I get to be apart of this group! Thanks for the invite

message 10: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl   Graham-Petit (clpetit56) | 1 comments Thanks for the invite!

message 11: by S (new)

S | 9 comments I started with your Driven series , wanted to read it before the movie. Loved it .

message 12: by MadLoveBookBlog (new)

MadLoveBookBlog | 12 comments Your driven series...was so good I have the books and the audio. Thank you.

message 13: by JoAnna (new)

JoAnna Koller | 2 comments Thank you for the invite! I’m not very active (aka knowledgeable) with goodreads but this group gives me a good reason to try!!

message 14: by April (new)

April | 10 comments Thanks for the invite Kristy! Love all your stories!!

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Thanx for the invite i stalk you everywhere 😍😍

message 16: by LireEnBulles (new)

LireEnBulles (lireenbullesch) | 11 comments I should give Driven series a try. I remember reading the first pages in french, and it looked interesting. ^^

message 17: by Ptiteaurel (new)

Ptiteaurel | 15 comments Thank you so much for the invite I Race you :*

message 18: by Ajete (new)

Ajete (ajka) | 4 comments Thank you so much for inviting me and i just wanted to say that i love your books and you are one of my favorite authors. Can't wait to read more from you.

message 19: by Amy (new)

Amy (voxlibris) | 1 comments Thank you so much for the invitation to join this group! I am excited to be a part of it.

message 20: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Morales-Lafaille | 1 comments So excited if anyone is looking for a bookclub. i'm a admin for one on facebook. please send me a message.

message 21: by Amberb03 (new)

Amberb03 | 41 comments Thanks sooo much for the invite!!! Driven series is one of my all time favorites. ❤️

message 22: by Karen (new)

Karen | 7 comments Hi Kristy! Watched Driven on PassionFlix again!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️
Looking forward to reading Faking It!💚📚

message 23: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 15 comments Thank you for the invite to join this group. This means a lot for me...

message 24: by Nova (new)

Nova (cookiemunchkin) | 40 comments I’m loving your Everyday Heroes series fab books.

message 25: by Miss B. (new)

Miss B. | 3 comments I race you Kristy!!!
Love everything you write!!!
❤️❤️

message 26: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Rayne Thank you for the invite <3
Love your books!

message 27: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (-maryann-) | 17 comments I'm so exicitng! <3
I Love your books!

message 28: by Angela (new)

Angela | 7 comments Hello K I LOVE The Driven trilogy!!! One of my top all time faves!!! xoxoxoxo

message 29: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 18 comments Hi Kristy! Hi Everyone! I've been meaning to pop in before now, but you know how that whole RL things goes! Looking forward to chatting with everyone here. I love the idea of this group.

~Jenn

message 30: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (cristinakriss) Hi Kristy! I’ve read only The Player series , but I loved the story. So, I’m looking forward to read other books of yours 😉

message 31: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 40 comments Eeek! so excited for this! I've read all your books and became a passionflix member the second I heard they were doing Driven! l seriously loved it and watch the weekly. While Colton will always be my fave Grayson is now a very close 2nd! Loved him!

message 32: by Jen (new)

Jen Brady (jzibart) I love the text alerts for new releases. I wish more authors offered that!

message 33: by Amy (new)

Amy (bookluvin) | 41 comments Kristy, I ❤❤❤❤ you're books! You are awesome!!!

message 34: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Ross (sweetheartreads) | 10 comments Love your books and all the book boyfriends you have created for us! <3

message 35: by Laurie (new)

Laurie | 5 comments Love the Driven Series!! Really tempted to get passionflix to watch the Driven movie. Thank you for what you do.

message 36: by Gabs (new)

Gabs (glangleybl16) | 1 comments Laurie wrote: "Love the Driven Series!! Really tempted to get passionflix to watch the Driven movie. Thank you for what you do."
You totally should! It's so good- can't express how true they stayed to the book. Of course somethings did have to changed, but you will not even notice it. Tosca and the Passionflix crew did an amazing job! Olivia and Casey were born to play those roles!

message 37: by Tricia (new)

Tricia | 9 comments Thanks for the invite and thanks for giving us Colton Donovan!!!

message 38: by Vicki (new)

Vicki | 5 comments Thanks for the invite. I love love love your books, I’ve read them all. Never stop writing

message 39: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Fog (fionaandbuffy) | 14 comments Just finished Sweet Cheeks and I loved it! A great read. Thank you.

message 40: by Roopali (new)

Roopali (roopsri) | 40 comments Thanku for the wonderful books... And giving us so many romantic rides 😊

message 41: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (-maryann-) | 17 comments Thank you for the Book <3

message 42: by Melody (new)

Melody Thank you for the book Sweet Treats. It was incredible read!! Thank you again K. Bromberg!!

message 43: by Melou53 (new)

Melou53 | 18 comments Met you with the Driven series. Great reads. Already owed Sweet Cheeks and was very delighted.

message 44: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 22 comments I’ve read them all! So I own then all, all, ALL! And I F’love them all!

message 45: by Jessica T. (new)

Jessica T. Thank you for the free link to Sweet Cheeks. I'm reading it now.

message 46: by Jody (new)

Jody (jodys_gr) I never got your book Sweet Cheeks either, can I please get the link?

NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books} (nicoletae) | 21 comments God, after Sweet Cheeks that was awesome, I've read Cuffed and i LOVED it!!!!
Even though that it had stuck to my head to read only "Worth it all", I decided that's it was better to take the Malone boys from the start and God, it was amazing!!!
I'm mentally kicking myself right now, Kristie, that I hadn't read your books sooner!!!!

message 48: by Bruingal (new)

Bruingal | 63 comments I just finished the audio of Faking It, Kristie is brilliant. I loved the characters dialogue, sexual tension and narration.