Taste of Romance discussion

Meet the authors > Meet Corinne Michaels

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Corinne (last edited Aug 31, 2018 02:18PM) (new)

Corinne Michaels (corinnemichaels) | 43 comments Mod
Corinne Michaels is the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller author. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun-loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness. She enjoys putting her characters through intense heartbreak and finding a way to heal them through their struggles. Her stories are chock full of emotion, humor, and unrelenting love.

Newsletter Sign up ➙
http://corinnemichaels.com/subscribe/

Facebook➙
https://www.facebook.com/CorinneMichaels

Twitter ➙
https://twitter.com/AuthorCMichaels

Instagram:➙
http://instagram.com/corinnemichaels

Bookbub ➙
https://www.bookbub.com/authors/corin...

Amazon ➙
https://amzn.to/2LLdxHt

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandarachellexx) | 2 comments Absolutely LOVE all things Corinne Michaels

message 3: by Alison (new)

Alison Manning | 2 comments I’m HERE! 🤣❤️😘

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana (danabasket) | 2 comments I love everything Corinne has written!!!!!

message 5: by Chantal (new)

Chantal (chantalg) | 2 comments Love love love all her work💕

message 6: by Corinne (new)

Amanda wrote: "Absolutely LOVE all things Corinne Michaels"

Thank you!

message 7: by Corinne (new)

Alison wrote: "I’m HERE! 🤣❤️😘"

Yay!

message 8: by Corinne (new)

Dana wrote: "I love everything Corinne has written!!!!!"

Thank you!

message 9: by Corinne (new)

Chantal wrote: "Love love love all her work💕"

Aww thank you!

message 10: by Elle P. (new)

Elle P. Golden | 2 comments Read them all, loved them all! It couldn't be different!!

message 11: by Corinne (new)

MiDouradoP wrote: "Read them all, loved them all! It couldn't be different!!"

<3 <3

message 12: by Beth (new)

Beth C. (beth_cherry) | 5 comments Love Corrine’s books! So excited about this group! What an amazing group of authors!!

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin | 8 comments I’m already crazy obsessed with all your books and I’m getting on of my friends obsessed too! She told me yesterday she just finished beloved and had to hurry and buy beholden! I’m just dying to actually meet you in person.

message 14: by Berry ♡ Nice (new)

Berry ♡ Nice (berrynice) Hello 😊

message 15: by Amanda (last edited Aug 31, 2018 11:40PM) (new)

Amanda | 1 comments Corrine is definitely one of my all time favourites!! Absolutely LUV LUV all her books.

message 16: by S (new)

S | 9 comments Love everything written by Corrine

message 17: by MadLoveBookBlog (new)

MadLoveBookBlog | 12 comments I love your writing style. Your stories are an emotional rollercoaster. I take inspiration when writing my own book.
Happy to be here with all of you talented writers.

message 18: by Corinne (new)

Beth wrote: "Love Corrine’s books! So excited about this group! What an amazing group of authors!!"

Thank you!

message 19: by Corinne (new)

Erin wrote: "I’m already crazy obsessed with all your books and I’m getting on of my friends obsessed too! She told me yesterday she just finished beloved and had to hurry and buy beholden! I’m just dying to ac..."

HAHA!! I love it!

message 20: by Corinne (new)

Berry•Nice wrote: "Hello 😊"

Hi!

message 21: by Corinne (new)

Amanda wrote: "Corrine is definitely one of my all time favourites!! Absolutely LUV LUV all her books."

Thank you! I love that you love them!

message 22: by Corinne (new)

S wrote: "Love everything written by Corrine"

Thank you for reading!

message 23: by Corinne (new)

MadLoveBookBlog wrote: "I love your writing style. Your stories are an emotional rollercoaster. I take inspiration when writing my own book.
Happy to be here with all of you talented writers."

<3 thank you!

message 24: by Sebanti (new)

Sebanti | 9 comments I just love all your books. They are just so much of an emotional rollar costal. I can't seem to get enough of them❤

message 25: by Sjf (new)

Sjf | 8 comments Thank you so much for the invitation! I love your writing and all of my faves are here! 😘

message 26: by Simone (new)

Simone | 2 comments I’m here thank you for the invite Corrine :) love your books .

message 27: by Simone (new)

Simone | 2 comments Sorry “Corinne” 🙈

message 28: by Tanya (last edited Sep 01, 2018 02:33PM) (new)

Tanya Jarvis | 24 comments I adore your books!I think I’ve read say You’ll stay 3 times this year alone lol. Those hennington boys!

message 29: by Ptiteaurel (new)

Ptiteaurel | 15 comments I loved your romances ! Team Liam lol Was so happy to be able to meet you in Denver this summer :*

Steph's Romance Book Talk (stephsromancebooktalk) | 17 comments Thanks Corinne for the invite! You know I love your books and I can't wait to really dive into some of your author friends works as well :-)

message 31: by Claudia (new)

Claudia Fosca Stahl (claudiafoscastahl) | 32 comments I’m listening to One Last Time. This is the first book of yours I’ve ever read/listened to. I’m loving it so far. Can’t wait to read more.

message 32: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelbookgirl) | 15 comments Corrine is new to me but I am looking forward to reading her books, especially after reading all the comments

message 33: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 15 comments Thank you for the invite. I am excited to be part of this group. Your romances are so mellow :-)

message 34: by Vickie (new)

Vickie | 9 comments I’ve read every Corinne book. She is one of the best! I can’t wait for here next book...I’ve had it or ordered before it had a cover. I can’t get enough.

message 35: by Erika (last edited Sep 05, 2018 02:16PM) (new)

Erika Caffey (ecaffey77) | 2 comments Thank you for the invite to this group Corinne! I stalk you everywhere :) <3 love ALL of your books. Just preordered the paperback of Not Until You!

message 36: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (-maryann-) | 17 comments I haven't read anything about her yet, but I hope to do it soon. I'm happy to be here <3

message 37: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 18 comments Hi Corinne! Hi Everyone! I've been meaning to pop in before now, but you know how that whole RL things goes! Looking forward to chatting with everyone here. I love the idea of this group.

~Jenn

message 38: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (cristinakriss) Corinne, thank you for the amazing books you’ve written . Every time I finish one of your book I’m speechless. Because they are that good !

message 39: by Iwona (new)

Iwona (moonlight579) | 2 comments Love your books! They always touch me deeply. Thank you for being a part of this 💗

message 40: by Bruingal (new)

Bruingal | 63 comments Glad to be here. I love me some Corrine Michaels.

message 41: by Amy (new)

Amy (bookluvin) | 41 comments Corrine Michaels is amazing!!!

message 42: by Heather (new)

Heather (lilwood1) | 16 comments You do write the best romance # Liam. He was by far my favorite character. Would love a short story follow up about them!

message 43: by Corinne (new)

Sebanti wrote: "I just love all your books. They are just so much of an emotional rollar costal. I can't seem to get enough of them❤"

Thank you so much!!

message 44: by Corinne (new)

Sjf wrote: "Thank you so much for the invitation! I love your writing and all of my faves are here! 😘"

It's such a cool group!! I'm so glad you joined!

message 45: by Corinne (new)

Simone wrote: "I’m here thank you for the invite Corrine :) love your books ."

Welcome!!! I'm so glad you joined!

message 46: by Corinne (new)

Tanya wrote: "I adore your books!I think I’ve read say You’ll stay 3 times this year alone lol. Those hennington boys!"

Ahhh yes! I miss the Hennington boys so much!

message 47: by Corinne (new)

Ptiteaurel wrote: "I loved your romances ! Team Liam lol Was so happy to be able to meet you in Denver this summer :*"

I'm so glad we got to meet too! Ahh Liam!

message 48: by Corinne (new)

Steph's Rom Book Talk wrote: "Thanks Corinne for the invite! You know I love your books and I can't wait to really dive into some of your author friends works as well :-)"

Ahhh Steph!!! So glad you joined! xoxo

message 49: by Corinne (new)

Claudia wrote: "I’m listening to One Last Time. This is the first book of yours I’ve ever read/listened to. I’m loving it so far. Can’t wait to read more."

That's probably one of my favorite audios! I hope you enjoyed Noah!

message 50: by Corinne (new)

Isabel wrote: "Corrine is new to me but I am looking forward to reading her books, especially after reading all the comments"

Welcome! I'm so glad you joined the group <3

« previous 1