What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

POSSIBLY SOLVED > Juvenile/YA about blind girl, thinks she's going travelling with her mother, but realizes via smell that she's actually been kidnapped

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miss (last edited Aug 31, 2018 11:11AM) (new)

Miss Kirsten | 2 comments I'm looking for a book where a blind girl thinks she's going travelling with her mother, but realizes via smell that she's actually been kidnapped. I don't remember exactly what happens after this, but I think she escapes?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

message 2: by Mai (new)

Mai | 1276 comments It doesn't fit your description 100% but there's Girl, Stolen by April Henry:
Sixteen year-old Cheyenne Wilder is sleeping in the back of a car while her mom fills her prescription at the pharmacy. Before Cheyenne realizes what's happening, their car is being stolen--with her inside! Griffin hadn't meant to kidnap Cheyenne, all he needed to do was steal a car for the others.
But once Griffin's dad finds out that Cheyenne's father is the president of a powerful corporation, everything changes—now there's a reason to keep her. What Griffin doesn't know is that Cheyenne is not only sick with pneumonia, she is blind.

message 3: by Miss (new)

Miss Kirsten | 2 comments This sounds really really close! I'll have to read the first part to be sure, but at least I have a starting point! Thank you!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Girl, Stolen (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

April Henry (other topics)