2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > TBR Twins, September

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kara (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3980 comments Below are your TBR twins for August! Please message your twin to choose a book to read. If you do not hear back from your twin, please let us know in this thread and pair up with someone else who also didn't hear back

Kristina
Kira

She-wolf
Jhuma

Aqsa
Erin

Melissa
Yara

Harsha
Daisy

Nancy85
Consuelo

Sherry
Binaifer

Adeena
Elii.

Harini
Dianne

Lana
Laura

Tammie
Mnemoyne

Daniel
Vanessa

Mel
Mani

Sabina
Caroline

Claire
Brinda

Dania
Jesa Rachele

Michele
Subhasree

Malola
Katie

Anissa
matilde

Jess
Fatima

Archi
Karen

Erica
*Amber*

Stefani - SpelingExpirt
Shilpa

Kara
Satin

message 2: by Kara (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3980 comments How to compare books:

1. Go to your twin's profile and click "compare books"

2. In the top right corner, set the "common shelves" to "to read." If you or your partner keeps the TBR list somewhere other than the "to read" shelf, then you can use the two fields under that to compare books.

This should give you a neat list of everything you have in common.

message 3: by Dessa (new)

Dessa (dessashewolf) Jhuma and I are going to read My heart and other black holes by Jasmine Warga

message 4: by Kara (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3980 comments Satin and I will be reading Six of Crows.

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen Siddall (boysmom) | 212 comments My TBR Twin for this month will be unable to participate. If there is anyone else in the same situation, perhaps we can match up instead?

message 6: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (xaisha) | 14 comments Hi Karen, I haven’t had the chance to sign up but I can be TBR buddies with you.

message 7: by Hala (new)

Hala Elaila | 2 comments I want to have a tbr twin but after I finish the book theif

message 8: by Karen (new)

Karen Siddall (boysmom) | 212 comments Aisha wrote: "Hi Karen, I haven’t had the chance to sign up but I can be TBR buddies with you."

Aisha - that would be great! Thank you so much. I will message you off-thread.

message 9: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Mck. (diannemck) | 57 comments My TBR Twin for this month is Harini and we are reading The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo .

message 10: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (lilsherry) | 699 comments Binaifer and I will be reading The Young Elites by Marie Lu

message 11: by Claire (last edited Sep 07, 2018 02:16PM) (new)

Claire  (claire6452) | 713 comments Brinda and I would like to read All We Ever Wanted, but we're both on waiting lists at our libraries, so we might have to pick something else. Fingers crossed!

message 12: by Claire (new)

Claire  (claire6452) | 713 comments As feared, things didn't work out for our first choice, so we've decided to read The Song of Achilles instead.

message 13: by Mani (new)

Mani (manisbookcorner) | 138 comments Hi. My twin hasn't replied back, so if anyone needs a twin happy to join with you to read something.

message 14: by Ray (new)

Ray (ray_ravenclaw) | 9 comments Melissa and I will be reading when we were collided

message 15: by Jess (new)

Jess Penhallow | 72 comments Fatima and I will be reading The Sellout

message 16: by Mani (new)

Mani (manisbookcorner) | 138 comments Joined up with Daniel (as neither of our twins got back to us.)

We will be reading Murder on the Orient Express