Redstreak Readers discussion

Nonfictin Literature > What piece of nonfiction literature did you read?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Gil (mrsdanigil) | 41 comments Mod
At minimum include the title, author, and a yes/no recommendation. Feel free to write more to give your classmates a better sense of the novel. :)

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Kelley | 14 comments I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai. I highly recommend

message 3: by Kiri (new)

Kiri Manbevers | 1 comments ink heart by Cornelia funk. i highly recommend it

message 4: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Carpenter (PaPaJon123) | 4 comments Special Forces Survival Guide by Chris Mcnab. I recommend it.

message 5: by Caliann (new)

Caliann Owens | 6 comments I read 100 Things Spider-Man Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die by Mark Ginocchio. The book consists of facts about Spider-Man and pieces of information that one may not necessarily know. I recommend it, but it is not the type of book for everyone.

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Gil (mrsdanigil) | 41 comments Mod
The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater

I would recommend! It's written by a journalist who pieces together two sides of a hate crime. The book reminds us that there is often more to a story than what we read in the newspapers and see on TV. This one definitely leaves you with conflicting feelings.

message 7: by Emma (last edited Dec 03, 2018 09:51AM) (new)

Emma D'Amico | 5 comments Rosemary : The Hidden Kennedy Daughter by Kate Clifford Larson

This was the most boring book I've ever read. If you are really into biographies, you may enjoy it, but I certainly did not. I do not recommend.