Redstreak Readers discussion

Short Story & Poetry Collections > What short story/poetry collection did you read?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Gil (mrsdanigil) | 41 comments Mod
At minimum include the title, author, and a yes/no recommendation. Feel free to write more to give your classmates a better sense of the novel. :)

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Kelley | 14 comments The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo. Highly recommend

message 3: by Caliann (new)

Caliann Owens | 6 comments I read "milk and honey" by Rupi Kaur. The book is very easy to relate to. Not every aspect is like that, but the major points of the poems are. I recommend the book. Disclaimer: this book is not for everyone.

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Gragg | 5 comments I read "The Sun and Her Flowers" by Rupi Kaur. This is a book of poetry written about the authors life and some of the things she has had to over come in her life. This book is very emotional but also inspiring. I would recommend this book to all women and anyone else interested in it. This is an awesome book of poetry, 10/10 from me. :)

message 5: by Jullia (new)

Jullia | 3 comments I read "forever..." by Judy Blume. I was not a bad book but towards the end it gets confusing and at the end of the book it ends on something that you are wondering more about. The book isn't bad but the ending ruined it in my opinion!

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Gil (mrsdanigil) | 41 comments Mod
Black Book of Poems by Hunanyan, Vincent

Ehhh...it was okay. I would recommend Rupi Kaur's work first, though...

message 7: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Carpenter (PaPaJon123) | 4 comments Shakespeare bats clean up by Koertge, Ron
it wasn't bad but sometimes it got a little boring.