Redstreak Readers discussion

Recommendations by a Friend > What book did you read that was recommended to you by a friend?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Gil (mrsdanigil) | 41 comments Mod
At minimum include the title, author, and a yes/no recommendation. Feel free to write more to give your classmates a better sense of the novel. :)

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Kelley | 14 comments Go Ask Alice Author Anonymous. Highly recommend, it is a fantastic read but it is very edgy! This book is a diary kept by a young girl that got addicted to drugs.

message 3: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (Eozost) | 6 comments Scythe By Neal Shusterman Highly Recommend

message 4: by Tylercreech (new)

Tylercreech | 6 comments Scythe by Neal Shusterman highly recomend

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Gil (mrsdanigil) | 41 comments Mod
Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky
This book was recommended to me by Ms. Day. I'm so sad I waited so long to read it!! This is now one of my favorite novels!! I love Charlie, the main character. He's so genuine and kind. I think everyone could learn something from Charlie.

message 6: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Carpenter (PaPaJon123) | 4 comments Stupid fast by Geoff Herbach. this book was recommended by noah. it is very good.

message 7: by Caliann (new)

Caliann Owens | 6 comments The Walking Dead, Volume 1: Days Gone Bye
Madison Bunch recommend this series to me. I've wanted to read it before but never got around to it. The first volume of the series was extremely captivating. As a fan of the TV series, it is cool to see the similarities and the differences. I highly recommend this comic.