Redstreak Readers discussion

Book Being/Is Made Into a Movie > What book did you read that is or will be made into a movie?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Gil (mrsdanigil) | 41 comments Mod
At minimum include the title, author, and a yes/no recommendation, but feel free to write more to give your classmates a better understanding of your selection.

message 2: by Tyler (new)

Tyler (Eozost) | 6 comments Scythe Written by Neal Shusterman is being made into a movie By Scott Stubber (the director of a million ways to die in the west) and Dylan Clark (the director of the Planet of the Apes Movies) Under Universal Studios and Bluegrass Productions There is no confirmed release date but when it comes out i'm going to go and see it

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Kelley | 14 comments The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. Definitely recommend readind, it is a fantastic book.

message 4: by Tylercreech (new)

Tylercreech | 6 comments Scythe by Neal Shusterman is a great book being made into a movie

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Gragg | 5 comments Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, I would highly recommend reading the twilight saga to anyone who is interested.

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Abigail wrote: "The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. Definitely recommend readind, it is a fantastic book."
Yes! I love THUG!!

message 7: by Danielle (new)

Tylercreech wrote: "Scythe by Neal Shusterman is a great book being made into a movie"

Scythe is soooo good!!

message 8: by Danielle (new)

Simon VS the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
I would recommend! The writing is funny and realistic. I can't wait to watch the movie now!!

Also, Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky
This is now one of my favorite novels!! I love Charlie, the main character. He's so genuine and kind. I think everyone could learn something from Charlie.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma D'Amico | 5 comments Just finished The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, it was an interesting read