Taste of Romance discussion

Welcome and general rules > Welcome to Taste of Romance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 365 (365 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Vi (last edited Sep 01, 2018 03:08PM) (new)

Vi Keeland | 50 comments Mod
Welcome to TASTE OF ROMANCE! This group is run by these 12 New York Times & USA Today Bestselling authors:

Alessandra Torre
Penelope Ward
Vi Keeland
Kristen Proby
Penny Reid
Meghan March
Tijan
Kylie Scott
Sarina Bowen
Elle Kennedy
Corinne Michaels
K. Bromberg

We're so thrilled you've joined us. Our group goal is simple: Get to know us! On the first of each month, group members will receive a FREE ebook from a different moderator-author. After you've read the book, you'll have an opportunity to ask questions and chat with the featured author. Members are encouraged to share their reviews, talk about books, and get to know each other.

message 2: by Corinne (new)

Corinne | 1 comments Thrilled to be invited and can’t wait to get to know you all more. Especially those I have not read before

message 3: by Carole (new)

Carole (4liverpool) | 2 comments I am very excited to join this group as it doesn't involve facebook.
I have found so many good recomendation from goodreads and discovered new authors.

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber Sanchez | 1 comments Thank you for the invitation! So happy to be a member.

message 5: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Sharratt | 1 comments So excited to read from new and authors I already know and from one author to another, I can’t wait to see what everybody thinks 😁

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Moore | 1 comments Thank you for the invite!!!! Super excited 😃😃

message 7: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (readonreader) | 2 comments Thank you for the invite 😊

message 8: by Himanish (new)

Himanish Prabhakar (himanishprabhakar) | 1 comments Thank for the invite 😊

message 9: by Chantal (new)

Chantal (chantalg) | 2 comments Thank you so much for inviting me. So honoured to be part of this group

message 10: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 1 comments Thank you for the invite 😍

message 11: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (adriarmonici) | 1 comments Thanks for the invite! I'm thrilled to be here and to read/meet some of my very favorite authors! Having a fangirl moment right now! Vi Keeland, Penelope Ward, Kristen Proby, K. Bromberg looooove your books! Soooo happy right now! Looking forward to getting to know the other authors better! xoxo

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1 comments Thanks for the invite! I see Lots of my favorite authors on the list!!!

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber Mcgehee | 1 comments Thanks for the invite!

Belly (Books 4 Girls) READ (littlemissbelly) | 7 comments Thank you for the invit Penelope! I’m glad to be here :-)

message 15: by BookQueen (new)

BookQueen | 1 comments So happy to be added! :) Thank you <3

message 16: by Tee Lynn (new)

Tee Lynn  | 3 comments OMG! Great to be here. So excited to be a part of this group, meet new people, read new book and I can’t wait to see what’s next.

message 17: by Becky (new)

Becky Rendon (omg_becky_look_at_those_books) | 2 comments Woohoo!!!

message 18: by Dana (new)

Dana (danabasket) | 2 comments So excited to be here!! Thank you for the invite!!!

message 19: by ❤SanaReads❤ (new)

❤SanaReads❤ | 2 comments Thank you for inviting me! I can't believe I will get to meet all my favourite authors in one place. ❤❤

message 20: by Aneesah (new)

Aneesah (bookfiend88) | 4 comments Have no idea how I scored an invite but OMG, thank you so so much!!!

message 21: by Karishma (new)

Karishma (karishmanewar) Thank you!

message 22: by Esra (new)

Esra (esracetin) Thank you for the invite! I couldn't believe my eyes! I'm so thrilled! ❤❤

message 23: by Dawn Kau (new)

Dawn Kau at Up All Night Book Blog (dawn_upallnightbookblog) | 1 comments Thank you for the invitation! Looking forward to being here :)

message 24: by Abby (new)

Abby Alvarez | 2 comments So exited to be a member of this group !!! I can’t wait to know more about the authors whose books I have read and discover new ones.

message 25: by Corinne (new)

Corinne Michaels (corinnemichaels) | 43 comments Mod
We are so excited everyone is here!

message 26: by Christy (new)

Christy (christyreads99) | 2 comments Woo hoo! This is exciting!

message 27: by Ana (new)

Ana (anaoneill) | 1 comments Thank you for the invite! I love a lot of these authors and read on average two books a week so this will be fun x

message 28: by Doris (new)

Doris (reviewerfornetgalleryandonamazon) | 2 comments Thank you for the invite! Love all the authors.

message 29: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Scott | 7 comments Thank you for the invite! I am so excited for this!

message 30: by Amy (new)

Amy  (amybosica) Thanks for the invite! So happy to be here!

message 31: by Jess (new)

Jess (seareads) | 1 comments Thank you for the invite! So excited to be apart of the group 💕

message 32: by Bette (new)

Bette Hansen | 2 comments So excited to be invited to join a group with so many of my favorite authors! Thanks

message 33: by CARISSA (new)

CARISSA E (bookaholic44) Thanks for the invite!!!

message 34: by Keri Grammer (new)

Keri Grammer | 1 comments Thanks for the invite!!! 😁😁

MELISSA *Mel Reader* | 2 comments Thanks for the invite! Excited to be here! 💗

message 36: by Julie (new)

Julie Shaw (tattoolady) | 2 comments Thanks for the invite! I’m so excited☺️

message 37: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (nancylm) | 1 comments Thanks for the invite!

message 38: by Gina (new)

Gina | 1 comments Thank you for the invite!

message 39: by Darvina (new)

Darvina Whoo hoo love this! Thanks for the invite

message 40: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Thanks for the invite! Excited to be part of this group!

message 41: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 1 comments Thanks for the invite! So excited. :)

message 42: by Jaime (new)

Jaime Ryter | 1 comments Besides one or two that are missing, these are literally my favorite authors! So excited to be a part of the group!

message 43: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Noalane | 2 comments This is such a great idea. Thanks for the invite Alessandra 🖤

message 44: by Glynis (new)

Glynis Reads | 3 comments Thank you for including me Kylie! Love these authors and all their stories!

message 45: by Danyiell (new)

Danyiell Burress | 1 comments Thanks for the invitation! So excited to be part of this group.

message 46: by Mary (new)

Mary Lomocso | 1 comments Thanks for the invite! I’m excited to get started on some steamy reads.

message 47: by Amber (new)

Amber Boyd (apb524) | 2 comments What a great group!! Thanks ladies!!

message 48: by Nicole (new)

Nicole  Sands | 6 comments Thanks for the invite!!!

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 2 comments Thank you for the invite! I’m so excited and grateful to be on this group! Even better that I’m around other readers that love reading just as much as I do. So many people just don’t understand that, I just want to do nothing else and read lol. So again thank you!

message 50: by Fran (new)

Fran Gray (fran_gray) | 5 comments Thank you so much for the invite! This is exciting!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8