Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

New Group for independent writers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Levy Hi, a few of us have started a new authors group. It's called Upwrite and we are welcoming new members. The idea is that you write a review of a current member's book and then a different member writes a review of yours - this way there's no collusion (and Amazon doesn't object). We are also there to offer help to each other on anything that comes up. Take a look here: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
If you're interested just request membership or send me a friend invite and I'll invite you to join the group.

We are not in competition with any other group and want to use our group also to promote others when we grow bigger.

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 2: by R (last edited Aug 31, 2018 04:35AM) (new)

R | 7 comments Interested, love the idea of "no collusion".

message 3: by Trish (new)

Trish Butler | 25 comments Just had a look at the details. How do you ensure everyone in the group gets a fair number of reviews?

Trish

message 4: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Levy Hi Trish,

While we are small, I am asking for members to volunteer and some have agreed to accept assignments to review. Take a look at the latest round robin update (to be posted in a few minutes). I'm not sure how this will work as we grow, but at the moment anyone who is not getting a review just has to post me a message and I will sort it. The idea is that everyone gets and gives at least one review in each round.

Best

Andrew