What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)
This topic is about Deadly Little Secret
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA, Mystery/Romance/Thriller-ish involving a girl (through multiple books) gets notes from stalkers (each book has a new one) and she struggles to find out each one before they hurt her. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jerry (last edited Aug 31, 2018 01:52AM) (new)

Jerry | 3 comments Okay so as I said above its a Romance Thriller Mystery kind of story where a girl suddenly starts getting these really creepy stalker notes and she suspects like almost everyone of potentially being the stalker (from the new guy in town/her college to her best male friend at times).

I also want to say that the main character was really into pottery and worked part time at a pottery studio shop type place and had a family member that was in a mental institution (I'm certain on the pottery but not fully certain on the mental institution relative). I think she might have also started hearing voices later on before I stopped reading (due to graduating before I finished the series) - Also I don't think that reveal is spoilers as it wasn't like a big reveal or anything in the books.

The interesting/most recognizable thing about in my mind are two things.

1. Its a series where each book she gets a new stalker of sorts due to the events of the previous book (like the new stalker having been obsessed with the last stalker and was upset that they were showing her so much attention

And

2. That we the reader got to see each stalker note so we could dissect it and gather clues ourselves. Also each stalker note style changed in each book. 1st book I wanna say it was poems while in another it was crossword puzzles

I read the book back in 2015 in my senior year of high school from my friend's suggestion (already asked my friend and he can't remember either) from our school's library. It wasn't new (as he had read it years ago) but it wasn't super old

I sadly can't remember much of the cover sadly other than the primary color of the first two book covers which I want to say were light purple and light green (again not sure)

Time period in the book was modern and location was a small town and she was going to college...real helpful I know :/

I want to say the author was female and the book was published in the United States

I hope this helps (and that I did it right - my first time so please let me know what I messed up/didn't do right) as it has been killing me for like weeks so far

Alex | 248 comments Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz. She has the ability to see snatches of predictions while doing pottery, but thinks she is going crazy like her Aunt, who was in a mental facility. Also the stalker notes r exactly how u said. There are 4 books, I think, in the series.

message 3: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 3 comments Alex wrote: "Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz. She has the ability to see snatches of predictions while doing pottery, but thinks she is going crazy like her Aunt, who was in a mental facility. Als..."

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! :D That is EXACTLY the series I am looking for! No longer am I going insane over it!

message 4: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments Deadly Little Secret for the link. I’m glad you found your book!