Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
This topic is about Clockwork Angel
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Clockwork Angel [Jan 5, 2019]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (new)

Angela | 3603 comments Mod
Buddy read starts 5th January.

Brittany | 150 comments I am in for this! Although I have never planned this far in advance before!

Brittany | 150 comments I'm going to start this today.
Is anyone else starting soon?

Brittany | 150 comments Im 3 chapters in, so far so good. Anyone else reading it?

Beste | 1163 comments I might join this one. Totally forgot what was the story:)

message 6: by Siobhan (new) - added it

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7856 comments I stopped reading after book 2 of Mortal Instruments so not continuing with this one! Sorry :(

Brittany | 150 comments Well I finished it. Sad that I didn't get to read it with anyone but oh well. It was good and easy to read but not amazing.

message 8: by Charlie (new) - added it

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4552 comments I'm afraid I'm still onto book 2 so going to be seriously late with this one! I'll pop back with my thoughts once I get to it Brittany.

message 9: by Cindy III (new) - added it

Cindy III | 50 comments Isn't this separate from the Mortal Instruments series?

message 10: by Charlie (new) - added it

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4552 comments It's in the same world, different timeline and place. Apparently you should read books 1-3 before this one.

message 11: by Cindy III (new) - added it

Cindy III | 50 comments Charlie wrote: "It's in the same world, different timeline and place. Apparently you should read books 1-3 before this one."

Oh. Okay.

message 12: by Ernesto (new) - added it

Ernesto Alvarado (ernestoalvarado) | 4 comments Do you really need to read books 1-3 before this one?

message 13: by Charlie (new) - added it

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4552 comments I gave up on this series unfortunately. I've been reading book 2 since last year and just never reach for it. I do intend to pick it up in the future but probably not anytime soon.

Brittany | 150 comments I finished it back in early January and will be reading the second one at some point in the next while. If you have thoughts to share go for it