Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)
This topic is about City of Glass
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > City of Glass [Dec 5, 2018]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (new)

Angela | 3604 comments Mod
Buddy read starts 5th December.

message 2: by Siobhan (new) - added it

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7863 comments Oh God I forgot all about this!!

Elinor, Charlie, are you starting soon?

I'm so busy this month with real life stuff.

message 3: by Siobhan (new) - added it

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7863 comments I'm sorry to bail, but I don't feel like continuing this series at the moment. I'm just not feeling super invested in it, so not feeling motivated to read. I might abandon it altogether, or try again after a break.

Sorry again guys :(

Elinor | 1548 comments I'm so so late (reading sluuuump ><) I just finished City of Ashes and was ready to start this one ! I feel like if I stop reading them I will not pick them up again ^^ What are you doing girls ? I think I'm going to slowly continue on.

message 5: by Siobhan (new) - added it

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7863 comments I'm just not feeling it right now, so I'm not going to continue. I enjoyed book 2 OK, but it hasn't compelled me to keep reading! :/

I was in a big slump too until about last week, so I know how you're feeling!!

Elinor | 1548 comments Will you be reading the Infernal Devices series ? It is supposed to be much better.

It seems we are quite a lot to have been in a reading slump this past couple of weeks !

message 7: by Charlie (new) - added it

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4553 comments I'm afraid I'm still onto book 2 so going to be seriously late with this one!

Elinor | 1548 comments No problem ! :) I'm waiting for you for book 3, I've got a lot of other things to read anyway :)