YOUNG ADULT BOOKWORMS ツ discussion

Red Queen Quartet > Glass Sword

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mikki (new)

Mikki (mikkimouse4271) | 5 comments Yo... ok this whole series so far is just making my head spin. Without any spoilers, I have a few main areas of concern. MAVEN, Cal, Kilorn, SHADE, I realize I listed basically all the main men. Mare really did everyone dirty lmao damn. Someone who has read this book please share your opinions with me. I am now on my way to King's Cage.

message 2: by Katerina (new)

Katerina (kaththereader) | 2 comments Mare in Glass Sword was REALLY problematic. But let's not forget that she's a teen and she was expected to lead. So I blame her behaviour to pressure and being all over the place. It's true though she did everyone dirty 😂
Anyway, in King's Cage she is much better. This series is great and KC is a favourite of mine. Hope you enjoy it ❤

message 3: by Mikki (new)

Mikki (mikkimouse4271) | 5 comments I haven't read War Storm yet, so I still have more to be influenced, but as of now, after King's Cage too, my favorite character is still Maven. No matter what he does omg, I'm just not over him. I also have a lot of issues with Mare, but you right, we can't blame her she's been through so much.

message 4: by Katerina (new)

Katerina (kaththereader) | 2 comments I really like Maven as well! He is the most interesting character in this series to be honest... I haven't picked up War Storm either, but I hope it's a good one because the ending of the third book killed me 😂

message 5: by aisha (last edited Feb 21, 2019 07:16AM) (new)

aisha

i just finished red queen and cant wait to read glass storm. i love everything about the series so far even the cover art

message 6: by aisha (new)

aisha Allyssa wrote: "aisha wrote: " i just finished red queen and cant wait to read glass storm. i love everything about the series so far even the cover art"
Its actually glass sword"

lol thanks, i got glass sword and war storm mixed up

message 7: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Waters (literaryarmy) | 8 comments aisha wrote: " i just finished red queen and cant wait to read glass storm. i love everything about the series so far even the cover art"

I call the Red Queen series covers Eye Candy. Am I right?

message 8: by Deenah8401 (new)

Deenah8401 | 8 comments 🚨PREORDER BROKEN THRONE Y’ALL!!🚨
It takes place after war storm and it comes out on May 7th. I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER ALL THIS MESS!!

message 9: by Deenah8401 (new)

Deenah8401 | 8 comments What happened *after this mess. Lol