Harry Potter discussion

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Fantastic Beasts: The Original Screenplay, #1)
Movies > Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Luna  Lovegood | 8 comments Hey everyone, I just created this discussion because I can't wait for the Crimes of Grindelwald to come out! Anyone else excited? Let's share our thoughts on Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them!

First of all, let me just say that I ADORE Newt. He is just amazing. He is SO caring, and such a droll character that I just love and can connect with. (Perhaps we need a separate discussion to share all of our Newt-love? ;) ) Additionally, he does the right thing and doesn't care what others think about him doing so. He desperately wants to help people (ie, the eight year old Obscurial he met in Africa as well as Credence) and animals (all of his wonderful creatures). I totally agree with his mindset (though I am not good with animals). Furthermore, I am so shipping Newtina hard! Tina and Newt belong together. I've seen in several sources that these two character's awkwardness is what brings them together. I absolutely agree. I just love seeing them both on screen (as well as in the screenplays) and I LOVE the franchise! :)

message 2: by Julia (last edited Aug 30, 2018 05:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Julia | 150 comments I am super excited as well!! I'm guessing Queenie's legillimency will help our friend Jacob somehow to get his memory back! (After all, J.K. Rowling's details always have a purpose!) I absolutely LOVE Newt as well!! And the casting in the movies was perfect! Can't wait to see some new creatures... I'm hoping the lethifold makes an appearance...? 😊

Luna  Lovegood | 8 comments I know, right? I don't know how much longer I can wait for it to come out! If we don't get to see the lethifold, at least we are guaranteed to see baby nifflers!! Plus, Pickett is back! I am also excites to see how the Newtina ship is portrayed. Wish I could get my hands on the screenplay for a peek, but I guess I'll have to wait (like our fellow wizards did for Newt's book to come out) until the Crimes of Grindelwald is released. I've never been this excited for a movie to come out, and I'm usually not the biggest screenplay reader either, but I am certainly over the moon about more from the Fantastic Beasts franchise!

Jessi | 24 comments Me me me