This topic is about The Vanishing
Book of the Month > The Vanishing

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trinity (new)

Trinity | 803 comments Mod
Discuss!!! So excited to be reading again :D

Shainlock  | 686 comments Mod
I’m waiting on this through the library. Jsyk though the poll will go through the 31st. So... I guess we better close it.

message 3: by Trinity (new)

I usually post it a couple of days early so people have a chance to get the book before we start reading but I have been a horrible MOD lately and forgot to put up the polls myself. Luckily, you've been around to keep things moving.

I noticed the poll thing, so I did. I’m trying very hard to keep things going and just pick up where I see a need. :)

message 5: by Skye (new)

Skye | 364 comments I had no clue about this book. I am trying to keep up, but falling behind!

You aren’t falling behind, Skye.

message 7: by Skye (new)

Skye | 364 comments Thanks for the kind words, Shaina.

You have Jane Eyre, right? Just focus on that one for now. You’re right as rain. We all know you are more for classics anyway ;). This is just the modern choice, Skye.

message 9: by Trinity (new)

Yeah, no worries. We are all trying to get back on track and keep up. Mine is in my car and ready to be cracked open today :D I am just excited to get back to the things I love in life.

message 10: by Shainlock (new) - added it

My copy should come in Tuesday!

message 11: by Trinity (new)

Woop Woop! I'm trying not to start it until everyone has had a chance to get it.

message 12: by Trinity (new)

Pre-warning. A bit of a gory start. But nothing too bad.

message 13: by Skye (new)

Skye | 364 comments I am inundated with reading. I most likely won't buy it, but it sounds good.

message 14: by Shainlock (new) - added it

Oh I am so swamped with it! However... I can do it! I checked again on this. It should be here tomorrow! In the meantime, nothing can stop me... moohaha.

message 15: by Trinity (new)

Ugh. Being an adult is stupid. Who's with me?!? I'm making progress but it is SLOW!!! Nabbing any free time I can, but it isn't much. Sigh.

message 16: by Shainlock (new) - added it

Still haven’t gotten it in. Frustrating. But I am making headway on the other !

message 17: by Trinity (new)

Yay!! I'm really liking Little's writing so far. Though, I'm not far.

message 18: by Skye (new)

Skye | 364 comments I never got the book.

message 19: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Elam | 1 comments Hi all,

Just finished reading The Vanishing. This is my first Goodreads book club, so please let me know the protocol for discussion.

message 20: by Trinity (new)

Until everyone has had a chance to read, no spoilers. Otherwise, feel free to say what you want without bashing. :D

message 21: by Shainlock (new) - added it

Both of my library systems around me have decided to update their systems totally so... everything has come to a stand still here, but I will read it. I’m really glad some ppl are getting to reading this!!
Bravo on finishing !!!
You guys should still be able to discuss!! That would drive me crazy if I couldn’t.