What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Legal/Financial Thriller Hotshot NYC attorney burns out, heads to Mexico and buys a rundown beachfront motel. A wheelchair bound FBI agent is hellbent on bringing him back to face justice.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian A. | 1 comments This book I am looking for is a hot shot attorney that burned out at his NYC law firm. He ended up with a large sum of client funds (I think) in unmarked/untraceable offshore accounts. He goes to Mexico and stays at a little hole in the wall motel and becomes basically a drunk and ends up buying the place. There is an FBI agent that is wheelchair bound after a car accident relating to the guys escape with the funds that is hell bent on bringing the lawyer home and making him face justice. The lawyer has a friend at the motel that is like a drug addict former MIT teacher/genius but he has schizophrenic delusions and refuses to take his medicine but he is a helpful side kick on some of his work once the FBI agent comes after him. I read this within the last two years.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36615 comments Mod
No Time To Run by J.D. Trafford seems to match your description. There are different cover images.

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com legal thriller drunk mexico wheelchair)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40678 comments Mod
Brian, was your book "No Time to Run" or are you still looking?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

No Time To Run (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.D. Trafford (other topics)