Brandon Sanderson Community discussion

Legion: The Many Lives of Stephen Leeds (Legion, #1-3)
This topic is about Legion
SPOILERS > Legion Spoilers (Spoilers Folder Rules)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noah (last edited Aug 30, 2018 12:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noah (princedusty) | 95 comments Mod
We've got two Sanderson books coming out in just the next few months, and with State of the Sanderson will likely get some more general release dates for 2019(hopefully Wax & Wayne 4!) Please keep all threads involving spoilers in this folder and do not include spoilers themselves in the title of any topic you create. After six months- or even closer to a year for larger books such as Stormlight- small spoilers will be allowed outside of this folder with no repercussions, but one of the worst things that can happen to an avid reader is having an epic Sanderson book spoiled for them... just be sure to be careful!

Noah (princedusty) | 95 comments Mod
This thread isn't being used for anything else, so I'll convert it to spoilers for Legion: The Many Lives of Stephen Leeds and Legion: Lies of the Beholder.

I attended the signing at BYU- it was the first I have attended, up until a month ago I lived in Texas and was unable to attend anything due to distance. Meeting Sanderson for the first time was amazing.

I have to say, I'm very satisfied with the conclusion to this trilogy. I love all the descriptions we finally got from Sandra of how Legion's state of mind works- which, by the way, I wish I had asked Sanderson about- what does Sanderson call Legion's condition? I'll call it Legion Disorder for now. I love Wilson!!! He is just such a good guy, trying so hard to help Steve; and it made me really happy when Steve did in fact end up at Wilson's birthday party.
The deaths of all the aspects and their impending character resurrection seems excusable because of their imaginary state... what are your thoughts on how Sanderson played that out?

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 106 comments I hope we find out more about his reporter aspect, I forget her name. She seems to be the linchpin to Legion recreating his old aspects, and we still don’t know the full reason of how she survived.

message 4: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan (jsharbour) | 12 comments I thought the new Legion book was terrible. But then, I'm impatient with books that either take too long to get to the point or distract me too much with odd writing. I think this was a little of both.