What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy series about a loser boy and his dwarf knight friend (3-4 books, recent-ish)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by cameron (new)

cameron (camreadsbooks) | 1 comments I had a teacher in primary school who read this series to us and I've wondered for years what it was called. It was at least a three part fantasy series about this boy who was kind of a loser and all these girls he met (sort of one each book?). In the first book he meets this knight who is a dwarf and a princess. He and the princess fall in love but she chooses to marry someone else at the end of the book.

In the second one (I think?) they're on a pirate ship or something, and there's another female character who was the captain? I don't really remember what her relationship with the main character was but there was something to it.

In the third one they go to this jungle island and he meets another girl? She was the daughter of the leader of a tribe or something. I also remember a final story, which was possibly another book? There was a town in the snow, and yet another girl. I think she was somehow a part of the dwarf knight's family. At the end of the story the boy learns to be less of an immature jerk but he was still pretty unlikable.

She would've read them to us around 2013 or 2014. Thank you so much if you can help :)

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5054 comments Maybe, the "Blart" series?
https://www.goodreads.com/series/1084...

Do you remember the covers?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Cam, are you still looking for this or did you find it?