Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books & Editions > Adding Book to Profile

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by June (new)

June Hur (jhur) | 10 comments Hi, I already requested an update via the Goodreads Author Program but nothing has happened so far. Could you add TEN THOUSAND RIVERS to my profile? Thank you.

Ten Thousand Rivers

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7...

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 25003 comments Can't move it to a profile if there's no profile.

message 3: by June (new)

June Hur (jhur) | 10 comments I'm a bit lost. A Goodreads librarian created the book account for me, but the author's profile is just an empty one. I have mine but don't know how to link it. What can I do? Would love some advice.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45461 comments Mod
You don't have an author profile; you have a user profile. The book is already the only one on its author profile.

Librarians have no control over approvals of Goodreads Author status. If you are having a problem with yours, you'll need to use the Contact Us link on the Help page.

message 5: by June (new)

June Hur (jhur) | 10 comments Oh!!! Thank you so much. I thought author and user was the same, but obviously not. Thanks for letting me know :)

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45461 comments Mod
June wrote: "I thought author and user was the same"

If and when you are approved for Goodreads Author status, the two will be linked into a single profile.

message 7: by June (new)

June Hur (jhur) | 10 comments It worked! Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it :)