GOOD REVIEWS discussion

A Willing Executioner
This topic is about A Willing Executioner
Seeking reviews for crime thriller

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Connell (new)

Connell Nisbet Are your followers/friends looking for an exciting new crime writer who can deliver believable characters, gritty realism and a compelling storyline?

I am a novelist from Sydney, Australia with a background in magazine publishing, looking to promote my crime thriller A Willing Executioner.
It's a Scandinoir-style novel set in Australia with a female Danish lead. I believe it will appeal to readers aged between 25-65 who enjoy Jo Nesbo and Stieg Larsson. It is currently available on Amazon, iBooks, Nook, Kobo and Smashwords. For a short synopsis, visit www.connellnisbetauthor.com.

UK website crimefictionlover.com gave it four stars. Reviewer Louis Bravos wrote, "...an ambitious and unsettling work containing a couple of the most uniquely gruesome murders you’ll encounter in fiction this year. A Willing Executioner is a novel full of surprises, both genre defying and a great example of its genre."

Samples are available on retail websites but I'm also happy to provide an epub file on request. Any reviews at this stage would be very helpful. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Connell Nisbet

message 2: by Connell (new)

Connell Nisbet Hi Carl,
Thanks for your generous offer. Unfortunately, I am too busy with work commitments to be able to review other people's books. All the best with your Jack Swift novel. It looks great.
Regards,

Connell